Tense Talks

Lauren's pov:

I was sitting with Tommy and some of the others before Tommy asked me "how do you think that meeting is going?"  

"Like shit," I chuckled as Curtis came to join us. "I think that Amber is seriously hurt but I don't think she blames it on Joanna. I think she blames it on Michael but doesn't really know how to express that to him." 

Curtis and Tommy both nodded before Curtis looked at me "do you think those two are going to come back and be civil?" 

"Who? Joanna and Amber?" Curtis nodded and I looked out at the pool before turning back to him. "I think they'll both be civil with each other, I just think that it's not going to be a great situation no matter which way you look at it." 

I think that Joanna and Amber will come back and be civil in the villa but there will probably still be some tension between them. 

We were interrupted by Joanna and Amber coming back and I kissed Tommy before getting up and going to the swing with the original girls. Amber told us that her and Joanna had agreed to be civil in the villa. I looked at her "that's good. It's nice that you got a chance to sort it out with her." 

Amber nodded as we all then went inside to get ready for the night. I took a shower and brushed my teeth before doing my skincare routine then doing my makeup before getting dressed in a black faux leather dress. 

I then pulled my hair up into a bun before grabbing a glass of wine from the kitchen as all of us girls headed back upstairs and to the terrace to talk with Amy

I then pulled my hair up into a bun before grabbing a glass of wine from the kitchen as all of us girls headed back upstairs and to the terrace to talk with Amy. She looked at us "I've decided to change my questions into statements."

"Good idea," I spoke as I lifted my glass. "I think that's a really good thing you should do." 

"So, I'm going to say things like, I don't think you fancy me." 

"Or, you don't fancy me." I spoke looking at Amber and Anna. 

Amy nodded "and I'll go I don't think you ever liked me properly because when I say XYZ, you just go. 'Ah, thanks.'" 

"Does he actually do that?" Anna asked looking confused. "In front of us, he doesn't do that." Amber tilted her head as Anna continued "she's most amazing girl, things like that." 

Amy looked at them "what in his recoupling speech?" 

I nodded "yeah, he's like she's the most incredible human being." 

"I'm going to say that to him," Amy cut me off. "In your recoupling speeches, all the other boys are like, I've never met anyone like her, she ticks all my boxes. You just talk about, like, what I bring. You've been saying to her, you know, 'I mean, look at you, your body is amazing. Look at you, how can you blame me?'"

Anna looked at her "are you scared of meeting someone again?" 

"I just.." 

She started to tear up and all of us spoke at the same time "abort, abort."  We all got up and headed outside to the others as all three of us split up from Amy as she stayed inside to get ready to pull Curtis.