Love Triangle 1000

Lauren's pov:

I sat with Tommy and watched stunned as Michael marched over to Amber and asked for a chat. Me and Tommy moved to the fire pit with Ovie, Anna, and Jordan as we watched them talk. Anna looked at us "is he serious about this?" 

"I don't know," I spoke looking at Anna because at this point whether Michael was serious or not is a genuine question. "He kept pulling her and telling her that it was over so I don't know." 

Ovie nodded "but I think for him, it was a pride thing. I mean when you make a decision like that, you know one that causes such a bad rift you have no choice but to stick it out." 

"I agree but the only thing is," Anna stopped as she looked over to Michael and Amber. "would this be happening if Joanna was here?" 

"No," I spoke before Anna could finish the sentence because we all knew that if Joanna was here then Michael would be sticking with her. 

We watched as they separated and I kissed Tommy before heading to the bean bags with Anna, Maura, and Amber. I sat down facing Amber who looked at us "so that was one of the most surprising conversations I've ever had. I did not expect him to come and say that he still likes us." 

I nodded "so what did he say?" 

"He was just saying that, like, sort of.." Amber adjusted herself on the beanbag. "He sort of had time to sit and reflect on, like, things. He feels like he, not like he made a mistake with Joanna, but sort of, like, made a mistake. But, like..." Maura, Anna, and I all exchanged a side eye at that because what in the world was happening? 

Wow. I don't think I have words to describe what I just heard. I'm like actually speechless. What in the hell is going on? 

"You two are obviously, very, very good together. You are." Anna and Maura both nodded along with me. "But it's just whether you feel as though it's genuine what he's saying, doing it for the right reason, if he would've done it if Joanna was still here. Make him grovel. If he wants this to work with you, he has to grovel because he fucked up." 

I think Amber has something with both Michael and Greg but the question is who does she feel it more with? Does she want to give Michael another chance? And if she does, is he serious about it? 

We all headed inside to get ready for bed. I headed to the dressing room and removed my makeup before heading into the bathroom and washing my face. I joined Tommy in bed before I braided my hair really quickly and then cuddled into him. I fell asleep tight in his arms which made me happy. 

I groaned as I got up the next morning not really feeling anything at the moment. I groaned as Tommy started to move before I whispered "I need coffee." Tommy chuckled before I headed upstairs and got dressed in a pink bikini. 

I put on my flip-flops and walked outside to be handed an iced coffee by Tommy only to smile when I saw Anton walk back into the villa

I put on my flip-flops and walked outside to be handed an iced coffee by Tommy only to smile when I saw Anton walk back into the villa. Anton immediately joined Belle on the day bed when he got a text "islanders, it's time to find out which boy is the buffets builder as they go head to head in today's challenge. #menatwork #powertools" 

We all laughed as I looked at Amber and Maura "I'm just glad it's not us this time." They laughed with me as we headed to the challenge with the boys who were dressed as construction workers. Anton went first and was fucking hilarious, Jordan went crazy, and Curtis surprised everyone. Michael went next and chose Amber which I could tell she was happy about. 

Tommy was next and he very nearly dropped me which I was annoyed about but we got through the cement. He kissed me before I headed to stand back in line. Greg chose Amber as well which surprised no one. Ovie went last and definitely went for it with India which made all of us cheer for him. 

I think some of those guys were definitely going with funnier rather than sexier. Either way, I enjoyed it. 

We headed back to the villa and talked some more before we headed to get ready for the night. I got dressed in a red velvet shirt with a matching choker, a black mini skirt, and black boots.

 I got dressed in a red velvet shirt with a matching choker, a black mini skirt, and black boots

I placed my hair in a high ponytail before meeting the others outside. I grabbed a glass of white wine as I stayed in the kitchen with Tommy who had his arm around my shoulders before Maura announced that she had a text. "Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the girls will choose which boy they want to couple up with." 

I looked at Tommy "who's Amber going to pick?" He shook his head having no idea either. 

Yeah, I don't think this could come at a worse time for Amber. I mean Greg likes her and now Michael's just told her that he still likes her. 

Next Time: 

Amber makes a massive decision 

Plus which couple knows each other the most?