Raunchy Races

Tommy's pov: 

We split up and Curtis headed to talk to Jourdan before Anton got a text "islanders, this afternoon the Villa will take on Casa Amor in a series of cheeky challenge. The first villa to complete each challenge wins a point. The villa that receives the most points will win a party tonight. #onenildown #upyourgame" 

We all cheered before sitting in a circle "one boy must kiss the cheek of the girl that he fancies the most. Go." Anton kissed Joanna. We won that point.

"The girl with the name that starts first alphabetically must snog the boy whose name is first alphabetically. Go." Anton and Belle did it which made all of us boys happy because Anton seemed to be enjoying it.

"The youngest boy must snog the youngest girl. Go" I had to do that one as I was the youngest. I sat down as I realized that it was Lauren in Casa. It was revealed that Casa had won that point. 

It was a little kiss and nothing changed for me and I didn't feel anything. I just wanted to win. 

"Three islanders must jump in the pool and do an underwater three way kiss." Nothing really happened except my tongue ended up in Michael's mouth which was not pleasant. It was then revealed that we had won the party making all of us jump into the pool. 

We got ready for the night and toasted to winning the game before splitting up. I ended up on the bean bags with Curtis as I sighed "I feel like I shouldn't have done some of those challenges." 

Curtis sighed "Tommy I hate to put this to you but she's done some as well." 

"Stop," I spoke seriously. "I already know that she did one because she's the youngest girl and I'm already wondering who the heck she kissed so I don't want to be thinking about her doing anymore of the challenge." 

Yeah, I can definitely say that I'm feeling nervous about it because I know that she's kissed at least one person but it's just a game. At least I hope it's just a game.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

I got dressed for the night in a peach dress that had cut outs all through it. 

I was sat with all of the girls as Lucie was explaining to us her situation

I was sat with all of the girls as Lucie was explaining to us her situation. "You know when I first came in here and I said George was my type." We all nodded "then when I first spoke to him, I was like 'oh my god, bored." 

I laughed "bored." 

"As I'm chatting to him, it's because he's shy." We all awwed at that "he's opening it up more. Stevie took me up and he just went for it. I was a bit shocked." 

I love Lucie but I'm still a little annoyed about the Tommy thing and I'm wondering how the hell she's saying blondes are her type but likes Tommy. 

Me, Amy, and Amber sat on the couch as Amy asked "do you think our boys are behaving themselves?" 

I nodded "I left Koda. I left Koda for God's sake." 

I don't even want to think about him with another girl. 

That night the boys offered the beds while they slept outside so each of us got a bed to ourselves besides Maura and Anna who shared. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov: 

That night me and Curtis shared a day bed while Michael slept with Joanna. I woke up the next morning once again soaked in sweat and I took a quick shower before filling my water bottle in the kitchen. 

I then ended up on the swing with Curtis and Jordan just talking before Jordan left and Michael joined us. Curtis looked at us "me and Amy are good but all these new girls coming in. I felt something different. I don't know why my head has been turned." 

I think that Curtis is in a dangerous predicament because he really doesn't want to hurt anyone but he has to do what's best for himself which may end up with quite a few people hurt.

Next Time: 

Caroline returns 

Decision time for the islanders

Hearts Break