Tommy's Choice

Lauren's pov:

I woke up that morning to blinding lights and Tommy handing me a cup of iced coffee which made me smile at the gesture. We all headed upstairs to get ready and I got dressed in a black bikini before heading to the day bed with the others.

We were all sitting together when Maura got a text "girls, it's time to pop on your wedding dresses and say I do as you head off to today's challenge

We were all sitting together when Maura got a text "girls, it's time to pop on your wedding dresses and say I do as you head off to today's challenge. #bridezillas #putaringonit #takehimuptheaisle." We all laughed before heading off to the challenge where we had to fight each other by throwing pies which was disgusting and messy.

It ended up being Maura that won it which made us all laugh before we all headed to get showered and changed. All of us girls were covered in whipped cream which definitely wasn't as fun as you think it would be. I showered and brushed my hair before getting dressed in my outfit for night going kind of casual.

I got dressed in a pair of plaid pants and a plain black tube top

I got dressed in a pair of plaid pants and a plain black tube top. I kept my hair down and natural which was pin straight before walking outside and seeing Joe and Lucie talking by the fire pit before filling my glass up with white wine.

Lucie pulled me and Maura up to the terrace before saying "Joe told me that he thinks it's kind of a bit weird that I get on so well with Tommy and stuff." I gasped and looked at Maura "he says it's weird that I go sit with Tommy for long chats and not with the girls and stuff."

I caught eyes with Maura and I don't think either of us knew where to start with that. I finally bit the bullet and looked at Lucie "hey, I don't think it's weird. Some girls just prefer the company of guys to girls which I can't say I particularly blame considering all of the drama that girls are."

I think that Joe is right in some sense to be worried and find it weird but at the same time I think that you can be close to whoever you want to be close with.

We all headed to bed and I got into bed with Tommy while hugging Koda to my chest which made Tommy smile. The next morning I woke up and immediately headed to get changed. I got dressed in a gray bikini before heading outside to fill my water bottle.

All of us were sitting on the bean bags when Elma got a text "islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with

All of us were sitting on the bean bags when Elma got a text "islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with. #nomoreshapes #girlproblems #standbyyourman."

Oh great, I just want to get tonight over with and if he picks me or not. If he doesn't then I obviously wouldn't be happy but I wouldn't regret any of it.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

As we all headed to get ready for the night, I had no clue what the hell I was going to do considering I was stuck between two amazing girls. I watched as the girls came out and my eyes widened as Lauren came out with her hair pin straight and in a silver dress with a high slit

 I watched as the girls came out and my eyes widened as Lauren came out with her hair pin straight and in a silver dress with a high slit

I was sat with Curtis who looked at me "what are you going to do?"

I sighed "I don't know. I really don't know."

Curtis then got a text "can all islanders gather around the fire pit immediately? #decisiontime." We all headed to the fire pit and I stood staring at all of the girls that were facing me.

I'm nervous because looking at Maura and Lauren I can see two people that are so different and it sucks to choose but I think I know who.

Danny went first and coupled up with Yewande, Curtis went and coupled up with Amy making all of us smile. Michael went after and picked Amber and I saw all of the other girls smile and clap. Joe went next and I had no clue who he was going to pick especially with recent doubts but he eventually picked Lucie.

Anton picked next which I knew was hard but he picked Elma which made all of us happy for him now that he was not in a friendship couple. I stood up last and just looked at the two girls "I would like to couple up with this girl because ever since she walked into the villa, she put a big smile on my face the size of the villa, and she lit up these big blue eyes."

I paused and looked at Lauren who was keeping a straight face seemingly trying to keep a reaction in until I was done. "Ever since I have got to know her, I've been intrigued to find out more and more as the days pass by. But I'm just hoping that we can get to know each other more and more as the days go on. There was an instant connection there and I felt like I have to go with my gut, as you all know." I saw everyone smile at that "so the girl I want to couple up with is.... Lauren."

I saw her break out into a massive smile as she walked towards me before she hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her. We sat down together and I placed my hand on her knee while she held my arm.

Maura then got a text "Anna and Maura you're going on dates with Jordan and Tom. Please leave the villa immediately. #savedbyboys" I immediately held on tighter to Lauren not willing to risk yet another triangle even though it most likely wasn't going to happen.

Then there was another text which Curtis got "islanders, tonight the remaining couples must each vote for the two couples who they think are the least compatible. Those who receive the most votes.. risk being dumped from the island." All of us gasped at that and Lauren leaned into me seeking comfort from this awful decision we were going to have to make.

Next Time:

Tom and Jordan enter the villa

the islanders vote for the least compatible couples

Tommy and Lauren get closer