Yelling and Tom's First Mistake

Lauren's pov:

We all watched as she left and pulled both of them for a chat which had all of us stunned but glad that she was finally getting them both together as I knew from her that he had said some things to her that he most definitely didn't tell Arabella.

I think that Danny's just not going about this the right way. I think he's saying things that is going to cause problems because he has no clue what he wants and someone is going to get hurt.

We moved to join Yewande as the guys headed to the swings with Danny to talk about what the hell was going on. I got up and headed to the guys before looking at Danny "what the hell is going on?"

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

Us boys were sitting on the swing with Danny talking about it when I saw Lauren coming towards us. She stopped in front of us and looked at Danny "what the hell is happening?"

Danny sighed "I know I shouldn't have told Yewande that my head wouldn't be turned."

Lauren scoffed "no shit sherlock because now you look like the asshole." Michael laughed at that before Lauren spoke again "jesus christ Danny, how many girls are you going to hurt. Not only have you led Yewande on but you've also let Arabella take the fall for you and look like the bad guy. You are an absolute dickhead."

She finished ranting to Danny before walking back to the girls leaving all of us stunned as Danny looked at me "hey don't look at me, I agree with her. You could have told the truth and no one would have faulted you for it but now you look like a dick."

Danny really screwed up here. I mean now he looks like a dick and he's in the bad books of almost everyone in here which is not easy to do.

We were all interrupted by Curtis and Amy returning and we all moved to the fire pit as we talked about their date before we headed to brush teeth and get ready for bed. I noticed as I jumped into bed that Yewande had fallen asleep, Lauren climbed into bed with me. She looked at me and asked "in the challenge today, you knew it was me. How?"

"Because I've shared a bed with you for the past two weeks." She smiled as I continued "because I've hugged and kissed you enough to know what your body and lips feel like. You're also the only one I've really kissed in here." She smiled again As the lights turned off I pulled her closer to me and kissed her.

She kissed me back and deepened it as I rubbed my hand up and down her side. She placed her hand on my pecks running it down to my abs, it felt absolutely amazing. We had a little more fun before I moved up and she pulled me to her making our mouths meet. We looked at each other before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

The lights burned into my eyes in the morning like usual before being pecked by Tommy and then heading up to the dressing room with the girls. I got dressed in a white and black bikini before heading to the kitchen to meet with Tommy.

I looked at Tommy as we watched Danny and Arabella chat "I hate to say it but I think Yewande is going to get hurt

I looked at Tommy as we watched Danny and Arabella chat "I hate to say it but I think Yewande is going to get hurt."

He nodded "I know and all of the guys have told him that he has been a right dick about this but we can't really do anything else."

I nodded because he was right there really wasn't anything for the guys to do this had to be Danny's choice. Arabella then got a text "girls, it's time to hop it, as you all compete in today's challenge. Gym Bunnies. #atitlikerabbits #runrabbitrun"

I looked at Tommy who just shrugged. Let's just say that the challenge was absolutely hilarious as we were all so out of our comfort zone. The winners ended up being Maura and Tom as we all headed back to get ready for the night. I got dressed in a white mini-dress as I straightened my hair before heading outside and grabbing a glass of wine.

I moved to the white couch with Maura, Tom, Anton, Lucie, and Tommy as we talked about the challenge before Maura got a text "Maura, as the winner of today's challenge you may now invite a boy of your choice to spend the night with you in the hide...

I moved to the white couch with Maura, Tom, Anton, Lucie, and Tommy as we talked about the challenge before Maura got a text "Maura, as the winner of today's challenge you may now invite a boy of your choice to spend the night with you in the hideaway. #happybunny #donotdisturb"

We all cheered for her as she chose Tom to go to the hideaway with her. All of us girls headed to the dressing room to help her get ready for the hideaway while the boys stayed outside. Maura headed back outside before coming back pissed as fuck. I looked at her worried "what happened?"

Next Time:

Tom and the boys make mistakes

Lauren doesn't take it and explodes