Stunned

Lauren's pov:

Me and Tommy were still in the kitchen talking before seeing Amy stand up and storm off leaving Curtis there. I grabbed Tommy's hand "she's walked away."

He whipped his head around and looked back at me "I have to go." I nodded and he went over with all of the other boys to Curtis as all of the other girls and I headed after Amy. 

Me and the girls all joined Amy on the terrace as I looked at her "what happened?" 

She sighed "I'll give you the brief version." We nodded as she continued "he started saying that he loved every minute that he spent with me and he thinks I'm an amazing girl but he can't promise that it won't happen again." 

"What!" All of us spoke out loud stunned. 

"I was about to say that we should be civil for the sake of everyone else," Amy spoke as she set her glass down. "That's not happening." All of us looked at each other both sad and confused. "You know what? I had the most amazing life as a single girl. I've got a bonus for my life and that's you lot." 

I nodded "you still have time." We all cheers before heading into the dressing room to get ready for the night. 

I feel so shit for Amy because it sucks to have happened when she realized that she loved him but I also understand and feel shit for Curtis because he didn't mean to hurt her. 

I stood by Tommy and brushed my teeth as I watched Curtis walk past Amy. I headed into bed with Tommy after hugging Amy. I cuddled closer to Tommy "I feel so shit for them." 

"Me too," he nodded. "I think Curtis handled it the best he could but he seriously could have lost both of them." I nodded before he kissed me and I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck deepening the kiss. We fell asleep cuddled together too exhausted to do anything else because of all of the drama. 

The next morning I woke up to the lights blasting which was the same amount of annoying as usual. I pecked Tommy before getting up and heading upstairs to brush my teeth and wash my face. I did my skincare and placed sunscreen on before I put my hair in a bun and then headed to the terrace with Amy and Amber. Amy looked at me "I've never been single in the villa before. I don't know what to do, like I've got to go back to dating." 

I nodded and we all hugged her before we all headed to get dressed for the day. I got dressed in a silver bikini with matching flip flops and my hair in a braid. 

I filled up my water bottle and headed outside to sit with Tommy and Michael along with Curtis on the swing

I filled up my water bottle and headed outside to sit with Tommy and Michael along with Curtis on the swing. I looked at Michael "alright, I talked with Curtis about what was going on with Amy but now what in the world happened with you and Amber?" 

Michael looked at me "well, I just felt like I was fighting a losing battle with her. I felt like I was losing myself and Joanna just brought that back for me." 

I nodded "look, I understand that but you need to tell Amber the truth without snapping at each other. You also need to apologize to her." Michael nodded at that and I hugged him whispering "we're alright." 

We all headed to get ready for the evening and I wore a beige sparkly top with black jeans and black heels. I straightened my hair and poured myself a glass of orange juice before heading to the day bed with Belle.

I looked at Belle as we sat down "I'm sorry that I haven't had the chance to talk to you lately it's just been so busy with everything going on

I looked at Belle as we sat down "I'm sorry that I haven't had the chance to talk to you lately it's just been so busy with everything going on." 

"I know," she chuckled a bit. "It must have felt great to come back and see Tommy single." 

"Oh it was absolutely amazing. Like all of my faith and trust in him was deserved and right." She smiled at that before I asked "how was it with Anton?" 

"It's amazing," I smiled as Belle gushed. "I'm so happy with him. I feel bad for Amber and Amy. How are they doing?" 

"They're doing ok, but I think it helps that they're not alone." I sighed as I looked at see Amber and Michael talking. "I don't mean to be you know sort of chilly with Joanna but I had to make sure that Amber was ok before that." 

"No I get it. And so does Joanna and the others." I smiled at that happy where the conversation between the two of us was. 

Belle is such a sweet girl and I'm so happy that Anton has found someone that he likes after being in friendship couples for almost the entire time. I'm also glad that Amber and Michael seem to be getting along again. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

All of us headed upstairs to get ready for bed before I jumped into bed to wait for Lauren. I smiled as I saw her come in with her hair in a braid before pulling her into my arms. She kissed me and I deepened it before we pulled the covers over our head and continued to kiss. I moved my hand down her side before smiling as we separated and fell asleep cuddled together. 

The lights blasted us in the morning and I pulled her closer before she headed to get dressed. I brought her and iced coffee on the swings as she was dressed in a bright yellow bikini. 

We were all interrupted when Jordan got a text "Jordan, as you are single, this afternoon you can take someone on a date

We were all interrupted when Jordan got a text "Jordan, as you are single, this afternoon you can take someone on a date. Please choose a girl and get ready to leave the villa. #singledout #backinthegame" After some hesitation Jordan chose Anna making all of us look at each other. 

Then Amber got a message "Amber, as you are single, this afternoon you can take someone on a date. Please choose a boy and get ready to leave the villa. #takeyourpick #itiswhatitis" All of the girls cheered as all of the guys looked at Michael to gauge his reaction. She talked with Anna and then picked Ovie. We all saw them off before all of us headed back outside and separated to talk. 

I ended up on the swings with Michael and Curtis as we spoke about the dates. I'll be honest I was mainly just watching Lauren like I usually do but I just sighed. 

Next Time: 

Craig David joins 

Maura makes her move