Arabella

Tommy's pov:

I woke up to the blinding lights like usual which always made me want to throw something at them. None of us seemed to be too interested in getting up and out of bed so we were all content to lay there especially as Lauren started pecking me lazily.

Curtis then came running in "there's a new girl outside."

I looked at Lauren who looked stunned and like she wasn't capable of processing the information. She felt me looking and sighed "go meet her, I'll be out in a minute."

I nodded before saying "hey, it's you and me forever." She smiled at that before I headed outside and she headed upstairs to change. I saw the new girl who's name was Arabella and she definitely looked like a supermodel.

I think that she's definitely nervous but trying not to show it. I mean Arabella is stunning but she's not for me.

I felt someone hug me from behind as I was finishing Lauren's iced coffee. I turned around and smiled at Lauren who was wearing a black mesh swimsuit which made me shiver as I looked at her.

Her hair was in a loose ponytail and she took a sip of the iced coffee I made her before kissing me

Her hair was in a loose ponytail and she took a sip of the iced coffee I made her before kissing me. She then turned to look at the new girl and I felt her stiffen in my arms seeing her.

I tightened my arms around her making her look at me "you and me" I spoke.

She smiled "forever." I had said that phrase five minutes ago and it was already calming her down so I decided to continue using it as an anchor. I watched as Lauren joined all of the girls in going upstairs to show Arabella around as I watched Anton bounce up and down as soon as she left. Anton seemed excited to see her which is nice for him to get a chance

All of us boys split apart, me and Curtis went to the swing before the girls came back and sat on the day bed together. I smiled as I saw Lauren sit in front of Anna as she braided Lauren's hair down her back. Curtis saw what I was looking "Lauren and Anna seem really close."

I nodded "they are, I mean Anna is one of the girls that she trusts in here along with Maura, Amber, and Amy."

"Do you think she's worried about Arabella?"

I looked at Curtis "I don't know. It's really hard to tell." I spoke as I turned back to look at Lauren "I mean I think on some level she's worried but she trusts me as well so I don't know if she's too worried."

I think that some part of her is worried just because in here we're always worried whether someone is going to come in and steal someone from you but I know that I am not interested in Arabella in the slightest so I hope that she knows that too.

Curtis nodded as I got up and headed to the day bed where Lauren was laying. I walked up to her "can I join you?" She nodded and lifted up a bit so that I could lay down next to her and she could lay her head on my chest while me arm was wrapped around her.