Craig David

Lauren's pov:

We were all sitting outside as all of the guys were now sitting in a circle on the bean bags. I watched as Lucie and Maura headed to the white couch to talk as all of us girls stayed on the day bed together. I suddenly sat up as I watched Maura and Curtis get up and start dancing together. I looked at Belle and Joanna who were next to me and we all displayed the same emotion: absolute shock. I leaned forward and looked at Amy "you do not look like a mug at all." 

I fail to understand what the heck Curtis and Maura are doing. Like I understand that Curtis is trying to move on and that Maura may like him but seriously right in front of Amy. 

We were all gladly interrupted when the others came back from their dates. All of us girls headed to get ready for the night as we talked to Anna and Amber about their dates. Both of them seemed to enjoy their dates before Anna spoke "I'm going to talk to Ovie and tell him what I'm thinking." 

"Which is what?" 

I gasped as I looked at her "you're done aren't you?" 

She nodded "I think so." 

"What about you Lucie?" I turned the attention to her. 

"I don't know," she spoke as she was in the middle of crimping her hair. "I can't keep forcing something. He forgets everything I tell him." We all laughed at that before heading outside and were stunned hearing Craig David who was in the backyard. 

I wore a black lace top with black shorts as we started dancing in complete shock of who was in our garden. 

I hugged Anna and the other girls as we danced together before I danced with Tommy as we passed around champagne

I hugged Anna and the other girls as we danced together before I danced with Tommy as we passed around champagne. After the party, all of us went our own separate ways. I was stood with Michael, Jordan, and Joanna as I watched Lucie and Maura bring Marvin and George over to the fire pit. I looked at the others "I think they're ending it." 

"What!" Michael and Joanna looked over. 

I nodded "but the worst thing is they are doing it together." I saw the others around me make a face at that as I nodded. I was then pulled to the swing by Anna who had just ended it with Ovie and I could tell that it didn't end as well as it probably could have. 

We all then headed to bed after Ovie's outburst and I was too tired to do anything other than brush my teeth and wash my face before jumping into bed with Tommy. Tommy immediately pulled me into a kiss and I chuckled a little as I deepened the kiss. We cuddled closer together before falling asleep. 

Next thing I know the lights are waking us up and I collapse on top of Tommy before going upstairs and getting ready for the day. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before heading into the dressing room and grabbing my skincare bag. 

I finished putting on sunscreen before getting dressed in a cream colored bikini and placing my hair up in a clip. 

Joanna came in as I was putting my hair up and said "I just need to find out the truth because when I hear that, I hang onto it

Joanna came in as I was putting my hair up and said "I just need to find out the truth because when I hear that, I hang onto it." 

I sighed "If you want my thoughts, I think he's lying to you or just didn't say it clear enough." 

"I know, I want us to be clear on where we all stand," Joanna spoke as I put on deodorant. "But in order to do that I need to know where we all stand and who's said what."  

Belle nodded "why don't you just get the two of them together because he can't lie in front of her and she can't lie in front of him." I nodded to that idea because it's the only way that Joanna is going to get the truth. 

I think that Michael may have told Amber just not in the harsh direct way which he knew could hurt her. I just think he's going to have to tell Amber straight up that it's over but I do find it odd that he hasn't done it already.

I joined Tommy in the kitchen and smiled as he handed me my iced coffee before kissing me. We spent the day just lounging around before heading to get ready. I took a shower and washed my hair before curling my hair. I got dressed in a baby pink suit jacket, shorts, and strapless crop top. 

I walked into the bathroom to check my lipstick and my hair before seeing Tommy and Curtis

I walked into the bathroom to check my lipstick and my hair before seeing Tommy and Curtis. I smiled at both as I walked back out of the bathroom before Tommy spoke "what do you reckon, yes or no?" 

I turned around to see him in a green tropical shirt "it's not my favorite." I walked back into the dressing room and smiled as Maura told me that he was changing his shirt. 

I mean if he wants to change his shirt because I said something that's fine but I didn't really mean for him to change.

We all headed outside together and Curtis took some pictures of me and Tommy making me smile as I went to pour some wine and handed Tommy a glass as well. I walked with Amy and Anna to the fire pit where we watched as Maura pulled Curtis to the swing to talk. I looked at Amy who just looked stunned and a little upset. I reached over and hugged her because I knew that seeing that can't have been easy.

Next Time: 

Couples are at risk of being dumped from the island

Tommy asks Lauren a very special question