Explosive Reunions Part 1

Lauren's pov:

We all got ready tonight and talked as I did my makeup before putting on my outfit for the night which was a diamond bustier shirt and a pair of black pants along with some dangly earrings.

We all walked outside to see a beer pong table with dares on the bottom of the cups

We all walked outside to see a beer pong table with dares on the bottom of the cups. It ended up with me kissing Maura, Amy licking Amber's neck, and Amber licking my ear.

I think we all just wanted to stay loyal to our guys because we didn't want to do anything else.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

After the beer pong game, Curtis pulled me over to the white couch "that was disgusting man."

I knew what he was talking about "well, I didn't exactly want to kiss any of the girls and the only islander I want to share a bed with isn't here."

I kissed Curtis because I have shared a bed with him and he is the only person here that I want to share a bed with because my first choice is in another villa.

Curtis looked at me "no but seriously. I'm so confused." Curtis seems to be beating himself up over this as he explains everything to me and that he truly was interested in Jourdan.

I think Curtis is extremely confused and I know that whatever he does it's going to hurt people.

We headed to bed so that Curtis could sleep on the decision and issues that he was having to make. But all I was thinking as I was going to sleep is how much I was missing Lauren.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

We all headed to bed and Lucie joined us along with Maura because they were in a split decision so the only person that actually shared a bed tonight was Anna.

The next morning I woke up feeling really down mainly because I was missing Tommy and wanting to go back. I ended up on the couch in a bright orange bikini drinking a glass of orange juice while Amy started talking.