Families

Tommy's pov:

We all woke up the lights after our dates, I smiled at Lauren and kissed her before getting up and both of us headed to get ready for the day. I walked outside to the kitchen and made an iced coffee for Lauren before making a regular one for me. 

I finished it just in time as Lauren walked out talking with Amber and Belle before coming into the kitchen with me. 

She joined me in the kitchen wearing a purple bikini that was ruffled at the top

She joined me in the kitchen wearing a purple bikini that was ruffled at the top. All of a sudden Maura and Curtis started screaming as we all rushed over to see a message with a photo of both of their families before the people in the photo walked in. 

We all watched and smiled as Curtis and Maura immediately went to hug their family. We walked over to join them as Lauren was immediately hugged by Maura's family. We all smiled as they went off to speak to their families separately as the rest of us headed to the day beds. A while later, we all said goodbye to Maura and Curtis's family before another family walked in which was Ovie and India's.

Lauren looked on with me as they reunited and smiled before greeting them all. Again they separated with India going on the bean bags with her family and Ovie heading to the snug bit with his family. 

I can't wait to see my family and meet Lauren's. Partially, because I am homesick along with missing my brother and my parents. 

We all said goodbye to Ovie and India's family before they joined us by the day beds talking before Lauren turned to the hallway as she picked up her water bottle before she screamed and immediately ran to meet her brother and Olivia who both crushed her into a hug.  I gave a hug to my mother and my brother as I was holding back the tears.

To see my brother who has always been close to me and my mom who is one of my favorite people in the world walk in was absolutely amazing and I could feel myself tearing up. 

Lauren hugged Tyson and my mum as I hugged Olivia before being surprised with a hug from Alex and then heading to the day bed with my family. My mother looked at me "seeing you on the tv screen every week was crazy but we're all proud of you." 

I smiled as my brother spoke "and you picked a nice girl as well." 

"Honestly, I've been living with her every minute of the day for the past two months and I can honestly say that she is unbelievable." 

"You're so well suited," both my mother and my brother spoke as I broke out in smiles before I hid my face. 

Yeah, so far I'm happy with seeing my mum and my brother as they both seem to approve of my relationship with Lauren. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov: