Chris and Francesca

Tommy's pov:

We watched as the two new people came and joined us before we all sat at the fire pit. Jordan looked at the two of them "alright, let's have your name, age, where you're from, and who you fancy." 

Francesca ended up going first "Francesca, I'm 23, I'm from Essex, I have a clothing store in Essex. I have no idea who I fancy, I just kind of want to get to know everyone." 

"Chris," the boy went. "Business development manager, 28, originally from Leicester. In terms of who I actually fancy... I'd say Maura, Belle, and Lauren." Anton looked at me and subtly nodded before looking at Lauren who just smiled. 

Well ok. Like what the actual bloody hell is going on here? Chris just walks in here and says that he's interested in Lauren. 

All of us then split up as the guys headed to talk to Francesca and the girls headed to the swing to talk to Chris. Lauren stayed with me in the kitchen, she filled her glass with orange juice as I looked at her "are you interested in getting to know him?" 

"Not a chance, " I smiled at that before moving over to her and kissing her forehead. "I mean Chris is nice and I'll admit he is good looking but I am happy with you. I mean I said yes to be your girlfriend for fuck's sake. I wouldn't have done that if I was interested in getting to know anyone else." I smiled at her before we both headed to bed, she headed upstairs to get changed as I just brushed my teeth and stripped to my boxers. 

I watched as Lauren slowly came to join me and smiled as she kissed me before cuddling into my arms. I pulled her into me kissing her more before we fell asleep together. I was woken up by the lights and Lauren moving to get up. I pulled her back by her wrist and kissed her before letting her go so that she could get ready. 

I brushed my teeth before heading outside and making an iced coffee for Lauren. I smiled as I watched her come outside and to the kitchen in a black palm tree bikini.

She took the glass from me and gave me a peck on the lips before we heard someone's phone

She took the glass from me and gave me a peck on the lips before we heard someone's phone. Francesca read it out "Francesca and Chris, this afternoon you will each be going on two dates. Please now choose your first dates and ask them out. #decisionsdecisions #spoiltforchoice" 

"After you Fran," Chris spoke. 

Francesca chuckled before saying "Ovie, you want to go on a little date?" 

Chris nodded before saying "Belle, you want to join me." I subconsciously let out a breath at the fact that he had chosen Belle instead of Lauren but I did feel a bit bad for Anton. We watched them all get ready for the date and then we saw them out. 

Me and Lauren headed back to the day beds and sat down on one. I looked at Lauren "how do you think that date's going to go?" 

"I have no fucking clue," she spoke as she shook her head. "I do know that Belle does really like Anton so I don't think she'll leave him." Next thing anyone both Curtis and Maura got a message to go on the date. I heard Lauren next to me "this might be awkward."