Hideaway

Tommy's pov:

After the challenge, we all separated and I saw Lauren joined Amber, Anna, and Maura on the swings. I smiled as I joined Curtis on the bean bags, he looked at me "how are you feeling about the challenge?" 

"I feel good," I spoke as I looked at the girls again. "I'm glad that we raised each other's heart rate the most like I have nothing to worry about in that respect." Curtis laughed before we separated and I saw Maura head down to talk to him. 

I joined the others in the kitchen before Maura got a text "islanders, tonight the hideaway is open. It's down to you to choose one lucky couple to have a sleepover. #privatedance #aloneatlast" 

Everyone as one announced "Lauren and Tommy." I looked at her as she smiled before we all headed inside. I got ready and then met her at the door before we both walked to the hideaway. 

I looked at her as she laid down "how are you feeling? You all right?" She looked at me and nodded and I pulled her into a kiss before she deepened it as we moved the sheets. I pulled her closer to me as we removed both our clothes before going back to kissing. I looked at her "are you sure?" 

She nodded "yes." 

I collapsed next to her panting as she chuckled before cuddling further into me as I smiled. We fell asleep in each others arms like usual. 

The next morning I woke up to Lauren moving next to me, I looked at her and smiled as I remembered last night. She slowly woke up so I looked at her "are you alright?" 

She looked straight at me "I'm fine," she smiled at me. "Better than ok." I kissed her before we both headed out of the hideaway and Lauren went to speak to the girls while I headed outside to make her coffee and talk with the girls. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

I walked up to the dressing room with the girls and I took my hair brush and brushed out my hair as we were talking. I then rummaged through the nail bin that the producers had given for us and I chose a pair of clear nails with sparkles on them. 

I quickly put them on before getting dressed in a black bikini with silver chain circles on it as I put my hair up in a pony tail