Dumpings and Amy Leaves

Tommy's pov:

We were all still sitting at the fire pit after Jourdan and Danny left and were still facing choosing whether to send Lucie and George or Amy and Curtis home. I felt Lauren squeeze my hand and I knew that it was a nightmare scenario for both of us. 

I turned to Lauren and looked at her "this sucks. Curtis is my best mate in here." 

"I know," She nodded. "Amy's my best friend but we do have to talk about the other couple." I agreed with her because she was right "George hasn't really had time in here but he doesn't really talk much to anyone and Lucie I don't think she can look past this thing with you." 

I nodded "I agree. I don't like the thought of sending Lucie home but she's not giving things a proper try with other people because she's hooked on me." She nodded "all I know is that I can't send Curtis home Laur, I just can't." 

Michael and Joanna chose to save Amy and Curtis, Maura and Marvin saved Lucie and George, Anna and Ovie chose to save Amy and Curtis, Anton and Belle chose to save Amy and Curtis also meaning that Lucie and George were leaving but we still had to say our vote. 

Lauren sighed and spoke "this absolutely sucks as I'm good friends with both of the girls but a decision had to be made. We chose to save this couple because not only are they both a massive part of the villa and have impacted every single one of us in here but they deserve the world as well. Most importantly, I just couldn't see the person I care about most in here lose the person who's practically his brother. So the couple we have chosen to save is... Amy and Curtis." Amy and Curtis both smiled at us as we all got up and hugged Lucie and George. 

It sucks to see her go but I definitely think that we made the right decision. Lucie will definitely find love on the outside, I just think that her time was up in here. 

We all headed to get ready for bed and I brushed my teeth while thinking about tonight. I smiled as Lauren came down and joined me in the bed facing me. I looked at her for a minute "thank you for tonight." 

"For what?"

I pushed the hair from her face "for keeping Curtis and Amy." 

"There was never another option T," I smiled at the nickname. "Even if it was my choice alone I never would have sent Curtis and Amy home because of the bond between you and Curtis and me and Amy." 

I shook my head in disbelief over how lucky I had gotten with her before placing my arms around her waist and pulling her closer to me. "I love you," I whispered to her just unable to hold it back anymore. 

She looked at me with wide eyes before smiling "I love you too."  I kissed her hard and she moved closer to me and deepened the kiss before we fell asleep cuddled together. 

It felt like no time at all had passed when the lights blasted on and I heard Lauren groan before pecking me and following Amber and Anna up to the bathroom. I followed after her and we hugged on top of the stairs. I brushed my teeth and met Curtis outside in the kitchen as we talked about last night. 

We all moved down to the bean bags by the pool "the big L has been dropped." 

Jordan was stunned "you dropped it?" 

I nodded as Michael looked at Curtis "what?" 

"Yeah, I dropped it." I started still smiling about it "last night, when we were in bed. We were just kissing and all of a sudden I couldn't hold it in anymore and just said it. I mean to know that she feels the same way about me is absolutely amazing." 

I do feel that it was the right time to tell Lauren that I love her because I do feel it and I didn't want her to go another minute without knowing.