Jordan and Tom

Lauren's pov:

The relief that I had felt after hearing my name called by Tommy faded as we got the text declaring that we had to pick two of the least compatible couples. We all split up in our couples to talk privately amongst ourselves and try to make an absolutely awful decision.

Tommy and I sat on the concrete ledge as we looked at each other while we were sitting close together. I looked at him "first off, I wanted to thank you for picking me. At first I wasn't sure if you were going to."

He nodded "I wasn't sure either." He looked at me and kept nothing back "at least not until I was standing up there."

"What made you pick me?" I asked mainly because I was curious about it.

"It ended up coming down to who was going home tonight." I looked at him confused so he elaborated "what eventually had me pick you was when I thought of the fact that both of you could go home, I was alright with Maura leaving but I wouldn't be alright if you had left." I smiled at that before intertwining our fingers and leaning my head on his shoulder.

The relief when Tommy said my name was palpable like you wouldn't even believe. I felt like I could finally start breathing again.

Tommy: I think that I made the right decision at the recoupling considering that I didn't really care that Maura was going on a date but I knew that I would care if Lauren was going on a date.

I looked at him again "so I guess we should start with this horrific task." He nodded and I sighed "Joe and Lucie, you are close with Lucie obviously but I'm not sure if I see them lasting on the outside."

"Joe came and said to me that he wouldn't be ok with it if she spent so much time with me on the outside." I looked at him stunned not having known that part of it. "There are definite trust issues there."

I nodded as he looked at me again "Curtis and Amy."

"That's not even an option." I spoke seriously. "I have no doubt in my mind that they could go all the way."

Tommy nodded "I agree plus Curtis is my best friend in here."

"And Amy's mine." We continued talking about the other couples and I just felt sick to my stomach even talking about this.

Tommy looked at me "so the decision is Joe and Lucie, Anton and Elma?" I nodded before pulling out my phone and texting it in as Tommy squeezed my hand.

We all heard sounds as Anna and Maura came back from their dates with the two new boys; one was was curly haired and tall, the other which was brown haired, tall, and looked like a model.

I can tell you right now that I'm not attracted to either of them. I mean they are good looking boys but not for me.

We all sat at the fire pit and I sat next to Tommy with my hand intertwined with his as the new boys told us about themselves.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

As we were sitting at the fire pit listening to the new guys introduce themselves, I couldn't help but look at Lauren trying to gauge her reaction to the new guys. So far she didn't seem at all impressed by them which made me smile a little bit and squeeze her hand that was still intwined with mine.

Michael looked at them "so, lads, tell us about yourself."

The black haired one started first "I'm Jordan, I'm 24, from Manchester."