Explosive Reunions Part 2

Lauren's pov:

I watched with tears in my eyes as Amber walked in completely alone while Michael stood there. I looked over at the other girls and noticed that they were the same, just watching in complete sadness as Amber stood up there alone. I watched as Caroline pulled her into a hug as Amber remained strong. 

I was impressed with the way that Amber was handling it. I mean when I thought Tommy had chosen someone else, I just burst out in tears and he hadn't so to stand there alone staring at the guy she liked standing with another girl, I wouldn't have been able to do that. 

Tommy's arm tightened around me as we watched the exchange between the two former lovers. I noticed that Caroline didn't have Amber standing up there as long which I was grateful for. Caroline then turned to Joanna "is it hard for you standing there right now?" 

"Yeah, it's a bit awkward but I expected that and I completely get where Amber's coming from." 

Caroline nodded "is there anything you'd like to say to Amber?" 

Joanna sighed and spoke "I think we'll have a chat when things calm down, so, yeah." I knew from watching Amber's face and knowing her personality that she wasn't looking forward to doing that. 

Caroline nodded "Maria, Nabila, and Lavena, unfortunately, you haven't been picked by any of the boys, and there's also three boys that weren't picked from Casa Amor." We watched as the three boys that weren't picked at Casa came out and joined the girls. Caroline looked at us "you can say your goodbyes. The rest of you, I'll see you very soon." She then headed out as we all got up and hugged the boys and girls from Casa goodbye. 

I immediately moved to Amber "are you gonna talk to him? Are you not?

"No, I'm not." Amber spoke as she looked at me. "There's nothing to say."

Maura joined us "if you don't go now, you're just gonna blow." We then separated and continued saying hi to the others. 

I was suddenly brought out of my conversation by Tommy coming up and hugging me hard "I have missed you so much." He kissed me again "I can't even begin to tell you how much." I smiled at that before kissing him another time. 

Yeah, I'm just so glad that he picked me. When I walked out I was so fucking terrified that he had chosen someone else. I know that Alex and Olivia were at the tv screen just either holding their breaths or screaming. 

I watched Anna and Jordan go to the swing and knew that they needed to talk about the whole scenario. Me and Tommy were then joined by Michael and Amy. I looked at Michael "I understand that you felt a better connection with Joanna but I'm still shocked." Michael nodded before I hugged him telling him that it was alright. 

Amy walked away leaving me with Tommy and Michael still talking. I shook my head "I don't care what and why you chose her but you still need to talk to Amber." Michael nodded as I walked over to Amber at the fire pit with Maura and Lucie. 

Michael came over to talk to her making us get up and leave but before I did, I kissed Amber's cheek then left. 

I hope that Amber can get over this because if that were Tommy, I'm not sure that I would be able to speak to him right now without biting his head off. 

I saw Amy walk away from Curtis before all of us original girls looked at each other before me, Lucie, and Maura joined her on the swings. I sat next to her and Maura "what happened?" 

"You know what," Amy spoke as she looked at us. "When I spoke to him about it, I was so calm but now I've walked away, I'm so angry. He's not fucking sleeping in my bed tonight, I can tell you that for free."