Anna Vs Jordan

Lauren's pov:

We all watched as Harley walked away and I looked at Tommy and Anna before saying "Let's go." They nodded before all three of us walked over. Anna and I went to Harley while Tommy continued on to Chris and the guys. 

Later, all of us split up and I saw Jordan, Anna, and India in the kitchen eating watermelon before Anna returned to us on the loungers with a glass of wine for her and one for me as well. I took it and told her thanks before seeing her look at the kitchen again. "What's wrong?" 

Anna sighed "they're always together those two." 

"Are you sure?" Me and Amber looked at each other. 

"Yeah," Anna spoke seemingly frustrated. "Always together." She turned to Amber who was sitting on the beanbag next to her. "Can you get up and check, please?"

Amber nodded and stood up before sitting back down "yeah they are." I looked at Anna knowing that this was bothering her even though she was trying her best not to say anything. Anton then came to pull Belle which had the rest of us girls smiling for them. 

I had just taken a sip of my wine when Tommy ended up beside me "can we go for a chat?" 

"Yeah, of course." I stood up careful not to drop anything or fall as Tommy slipped his hand into mine. We headed down to the snug bit before sitting down as I looked at him. "So, what's up?" 

"The challenge." 

I nodded "I was happy with the way it went for us and I said that already in the kitchen but I feel a bit shit for everyone else, especially Maura and India." 

"I know," Tommy sighed as he pulled me closer to him. "That's what I came to talk to you about actually." I tilted my head at him confused. "you're best friends with Maura. Does she seem serious about Curtis?"

I choked on the sip of wine I had just taken "what? Yeah of course. The girl can not stop talking about him which gets annoying actually. She does really like him." 

Tommy nodded before speaking "I believe she does too. It definitely just sucks for them to hear." 

"I have a question for you," Tommy looked at me as he nodded for me to go on. "Would you have cared if my brother hadn't of approved of you?" 

"No." I smiled at that "I mean obviously I would prefer to have your older brother's approval but I love you so much. I love everything about you." I smiled as I leaned my head on his shoulder "you are the girl that I fell in love with and no opinion on this planet is going to change that. Although I'm glad your brother approved, it just makes it so much easier." 

I smiled whispering "I love you too" and hugged him before kissing him. 

This boy is just so genuine and so fucking amazing that I still find myself stunned that he chose me.

He pulled away from me before whispering "remember no matter what happens or who decides to state their unwanted opinions it's you and me forever. Yeah?" 

"Yeah," I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face if I even tried. Suddenly my phone went off and I jumped which made Tommy tighten his arms around my waist as I yelled to everyone that I had a text. "Islanders, the hideaway is open tonight. Please choose a lucky couple to spend the night alone. #getaway #sleepingscheating" 

We all screamed "Curtis and Maura" immediately. All of us girls headed upstairs with Maura as the guys helped Curtis get ready. We walked down the stairs and Curtis was in a kimono which made all of us laugh out loud at the ridiculousness of this.