Lauren Defends Maura

Lauren's pov:

She looked at me "I just walked down on him making a comment to every single one of the boys." 

I looked at her shocked "what comment?" 

"Yeah," Maura spoke as she looked at me "he said 'it'll be interesting to see if she's all mouth of not.'" All of us girls looked at each other and gasped. Tom then came up and tried to talk but we all laughed as Maura told Tom to piss off. I stood up and hugged her along with Lucie as we were both pissed off. 

I feel so shit for her and I understand why she's so pissed off. I would be the exact same because I respect myself too much to let someone walk all over me. 

I walked down the stairs to fill up my water and I saw Maura standing by the bedroom door. She shook her head and I saw water in her eyes as I stood next to her listening as all of the guys continued insulting and ripping on her. I was thankful that I didn't hear much of Tommy. 

I watched as Maura headed outside before I headed into the bedroom absolutely fuming. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

I watched as Lauren came into the room and I noticed that she looked fucking pissed. She stared at us for a second "how fucking dare all of you?" 

I knew better than to say anything but Anton didn't "what? We were just saying that Maura dishes out the banter but can't take it." 

That was the wrong thing to say as Lauren just glared at us "wow. We heard all of it as all of you guys joined in. What if it was me in that position? Would you be defending me or insulting me?" She was looking straight at me before turning to Michael and Curtis "what about Amy and Amber?" 

We all shook our heads as she spoke again "then why is Maura any different? How fucking dare all of you to talk about her like that and insult her. She talks about her sex life because she's comfortable speaking about certain parts and its her sex life. God forbid somebody insulted my sex life or Amy's or Amber's." I looked down because she was right "I honestly thought that all of you guys were different. I expected it from Anton because he has a tendency to banter and make jokes without thinking but the rest of you I thought were better than that." 

She headed back upstairs after tearing us a new one and I looked at the guys "she's right. If it were her sex life that was being made fun of and insulted, I would be the first one defending her. I would also be the first defending Amy and Amber." Michael and Curtis nodded telling me that they would be the first to defend Lauren as well which made me smile. 

I feel like shit now because Lauren is right. I need to apologize to her and Maura because that was not great. 

I smiled a bit as Lauren joined me in bed and the lights turned out as I looked at her "I'm sorry." 

"I know," she looked at me and sighed. "I know you are. I was less pissed at you because I didn't hear much of you but the other guys seriously?" I nodded but pulled her into a kiss glad that she wasn't mad at me. She pulled back and smiled "we're good." I was glad for that as we fell asleep too tired for anything else. 

We all woke up the next morning and I knew there was still going to be drama between those two and probably all of the guys. Lauren came outside with Maura. I smiled as she walked up to kiss me wearing a metallic silver bikini. 

We all left going into our couples as Maura and Tom talked before we watched as Tom did almost everything for Maura all day

We all left going into our couples as Maura and Tom talked before we watched as Tom did almost everything for Maura all day. I smiled because I knew that meant he was groveling. It was then when Maura got a text "islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling. The boys will choose and the girl not picked will be dumped from the island. #byefelicia #girlcrushed" 

I immediately pulled Lauren closer to me as she smiled "I'm glad that I can just relax this recoupling and not have to worry about anything." 

I chuckled "yeah, well it's not like I'm going to pick anyone else." 

"You better not." 

I chuckled "I wouldn't. I don't plan on choosing anyone but you." 

I don't think that it's possible for me to choose anyone else other than her. She's it for me I think but I'm worried about Danny and Anton because they are the ones that have the tough decision tonight. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

I headed to get ready for the night as everyone and their mother was nervous for the recoupling tonight. I curled my hair and put on my lip mask that I was using for a lip gloss before heading outside. I was wearing a brown robe mini dress and headed to the kitchen with Tommy and Curtis. 

Curtis looked at me "I think he'll pick Arabella

Curtis looked at me "I think he'll pick Arabella." I kind of had a feeling that's where it was going but it was still shit. 

We headed to the fire pit and I stood next to Maura and Amber who were holding my hands as the guys all sat on the couch. I saw Tommy get up first and smile at me making me send a small smile back. "I would like to couple up with this girl because ever since she walked into the villa, I knew we had an instant connection and it was special. Every time I wake up in the morning, I find myself asking the same question. How am I in this position? She truly is the girl of my dreams in such a short space of time, I'm pretty sure I've found the one I've been looking for all my life. If I had a magic wand, I wouldn't change a single thing about her and I can't wait to show her how I'm feeling inside."

I put my hand over my mouth at that because I was not expecting it but I couldn't stop smiling as Maura and Amber placed hands on my shoulders. I saw Curtis smiling as Michael and Anton looked at each other stunned at the speech. Tommy continued looking straight at me like he had the entire speech "so the girl I'd like to couple up with is... Lauren."  I smiled as the others clapped before I hugged him and sat down. 

Bloody hell, I couldn't take the smile off my face if I tried. That's probably the nicest thing someone has ever said to me.

The others started to go; Curtis chose Amy and Michael chose Amber both were no surprise. I smiled happy for two of my best friends in the villa. Tom was up next and chose Maura making me smile at clap for arguably another one of my closest friends in here. Jordan then chose Anna and she couldn't keep the smile off her face. I was happy that all of my closest friends were safe and not at risk of being dumped which made me let out a breath in relief. 

Anton went next and chose Lucie which I could tell that Tommy was happy about because she's his friend. I reached next to me and across Tommy to grab Amber's hand with my left hand as she smiled at me in thanks. Danny starting speaking and I knew from the first sentence that he was picking Arabella. 

I felt Amber squeeze my hand and I squeezed back showing my support to her as Danny made it official. We all immediately got up and hugged Yewande. We headed inside to help her pack her stuff and all of us cried as she got ready to leave. 

I think that Danny just started World War 3 given how pissed Amber and Anna are. I just hope he and Arabella don't do anything to fan the flames. 

We saw her out the door and I knew that she would be perfectly fine given how strong she was.

Next Time: 

Danny and Arabella fan the flames 

Amber and Anna don't take kindly to it

Tommy and Lauren talk about his speech and everything else