Epilogue Part 2- August 2021 - October 2022

Liked by: @maurahiggins, @lauren

Liked by: @maurahiggins, @lauren.fury, @tommyfury, and 6.5 million others

@curtispritchard12: August 25, 2021: I not only got to see my best friends and two people that truly love and would do anything for each other get married but I also got to be the best man for the wedding. Congratulations Tommy and Lauren Fury. I can't wait to see what you do together. 

@lauren.fury: It's not every day that you get to say that you've married your best friend and your soulmate with all of your friends and family around but now I get to say it. 

@tommyfury: I was so nervous I nearly threw up but it felt great having you up there with me Curtis. 

@maurahiggins: Congrats you guys. I loved being the bridesmaid and I can't wait to hear about your honeymoon

 I loved being the bridesmaid and I can't wait to hear about your honeymoon

Liked by: @maurahiggins, @ab_bowen, @tommyfury, and 8 million others

@lauren.fury: I got married today. Like most other girls it's always been my dream to get married with all my friends and family around and then start a life with someone. However, I was only willing to do it with someone who meant everything to me. Today, everything in my dream came true and I couldn't be happier. 

@tommyfury: I am so happy to call you my wife and I can't wait to start our life together. 

@bellehassan: congrats you two. You deserve the world and you deserve to enjoy life. I can't wait to see you again in a couple of weeks. 

@ab_bowen: You looked gorgeous baby sis. I can't wait to see you and hear all about your honeymoon. 

Liked by: @maurahiggins, @ab_bowen, @oliviadbowen, and 10 million others

@lauren.fury and @tommyfury: We are so excited to announce that in July we will be expecting a baby fury. 

@bellehassan: congratulations you two. Based on what I saw when we were in the villa, you two will be amazing parents. 

@ab_bowen: Congrats sis. I can't wait to be an uncle and spoil them rotten with stuff. 

@lauren.fury: @ab_bowen More like a free built-in babysitter big brother. 

@maurahiggins: Holy Shit. You have to tell me everything Lauren. 

@lauren.fury:  @maurahiggins I'll tell you all about it at our weekly dinners out.