Tensions Rise

Lauren's pov:

After I had come down from the terrace only to see Amy having a chat with Lucie. I walked to join the others on the day bed and I was talking to Tommy when Amy came over absolutely fuming. I looked at her "what's up?"

"I just went over to pull Lucie for a girl chat." She started and I nodded along with Amber "she told me to fuck off."

I gasped and I heard Amber do the same as we stared at her in complete disbelief. Amber looked at her "what?" 

"Are you sure?" I spoke confused considering the fact that most of the girls are pretty close. She nodded making me and Amber look at each other again. 

What the hell? I mean, I understand wanting to spend time with your boy but what is going on? Lucie and Amy are usually pretty close so for them to start fighting doesn't bode well for us. 

I noticed that Lucie and Joe were still inside making me sigh as I realized that this was dividing the villa. I headed inside to go check on Lucie and I saw her in near tears on the couch "are you alright Luc?"

"Yeah." I noticed that she wiped her eyes so I sat next to her. "Ignore her Luc. Do whatever you want to do. If you want to spend time with Joe then do that and don't bother with her." Lucie nodded before pulling me into a hug making me smile before we both let go and headed outside to the others. 

I sat with Tommy, Curtis, and Amy just talking before we all headed to bed for the night. I was upstairs with the girls and the vibes were honestly off all night, I mean I could tell that Lucie and Amy were still being weird around each other. I looked at Amy and Amber "do you want to go to the terrace?" 

Amy nodded before leading the way to the terrace with Amber following us. We sat on the couch before Amy spoke basically sobbing "I just feel so out of my my depth in this whole situation with him. I like him so much, and I've never met anyone like him, and I know I never will meet anyone like him. I feel like I'm gonna fucking ruin it." 

I looked at Amber before asking "why?" 

"He's getting really annoyed with things and I don't want to push him away." She spoke while putting her head in her hands making me sigh. 

"Listen," I spoke as I put a hand on her shoulder "you're completely overthinking things. Ames, nothing is bad between you. Everything is fine." 

She nodded "I just feel out of my depth because I've never been in this situation before. I don't know how to navigate the situation." We were talking and I saw Lucie come out to join us and I knew that this could either turn really good or really bad. I headed to bed with Tommy who wrapped his arm around me making me smile. 

I woke up the next morning and brushed my teeth before getting dressed in a lilac high waisted bikini and throwing my hair up in a ponytail. 

I walked to the kitchen and filled my water bottle before turning around to see Tommy handing me a glass of iced coffee

I walked to the kitchen and filled my water bottle before turning around to see Tommy handing me a glass of iced coffee. We all then split up before Danny got a text "Danny, Maura has selected you to prepare her main course." 

Michael then got a text "Michael, Maura has selected you to prepare her dessert." 

Tommy then got one "Tommy, Maura has selected you to prepare her starter." 

Danny then got another text "Danny, Elma has selected you to prepare her starter." 

Anton then got a text "Anton, Elma has selected you to prepare her main course." 

Tommy then got a text "Tommy, Elma has selected you to prepare her dessert." 

Oh bloody hell. I mean one is fair but two? You have got to be fucking kidding me.

I just looked at him before Lucie and Amy both pulled me to the side. Lucie asked me first "are you ok?" I nodded because I had to be at this point. 

Tommy came over and grabbed me before pulling me on the daybed, I sat next to him as he smiled at me "just because I've been picked twice doesn't mean I'm no longer interested in you." 

I nodded "I know, it's just I do like you and it does suck obviously." 

"I like you too," He spoke to me. "And it's not like I'm going to be immediately liking these girls." 

I nodded again "I mean I don't mind you getting to know them as long as you remain honest and open with me about how you're feeling." He nodded before pulling me to him. 

Yeah, there's not much I can really do at this point. I mean he's going on two dates and if he likes them then he likes them. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

We all headed to get ready for the night, all of the girls were going to be up on the terrace watching us. The girls walked in and I immediately thought that they were both pretty but I was definitely more attracted to Lauren so far. I was walking to the table with the starters for Maura when and was about to sit down when I looked up at the girls and my throat went dry as I saw Lauren standing with Amber. 

She was dressed in a blood red dress with her hair in a high ponytail and red lipstick. 

I sat down before whispering "jesus christ" as I finally moved my eyes from Lauren

I sat down before whispering "jesus christ" as I finally moved my eyes from Lauren. I looked at Maura across from me and learned that she was Irish and a ring girl which intrigued me quite a bit. After our starters finished I looked at the girls on the terrace and smiled at them before realizing that I might be fucked by the end of this. 

Next Time: 

Dates continue 

Heads Turn 

New girls Elma and Maura make waves