Tom's Final Mistake and A Dumping

Lauren's pov:

I sat with Tommy on the day bed after our talk about the tweets when I saw Maura pull Tom to the fire pit. I looked at Anna "what's going on?" 

She sighed "Jordan told me that Tom said something about Maura." 

"What?" I spoke as I sat up a bit from Tommy "What'd he say?"

Anna sighed "apparently some not great stuff according to Jordan. I think she's asking Tom what he said." 

"This isn't good." I spoke thinking about it "I mean they've already had one bust up." 

I mean Tom's already made one mistake when it came to Maura, I just hope for Maura's sake that he hasn't truly said something he can't take back. 

Tommy nodded next to me "I know and I think that Tom's trying to be genuine he just doesn't think before he speaks." Maura came over to us and just shook her head indicating that she didn't want to talk about it. 

I respected that before we all headed to bed exhausted and not ready for the drama that tomorrow was most likely going to bring. I jumped into bed and smiled as Tommy hugged me close to him kissing me and deepening it before I could react. I smiled as I snuggled close to him and promptly fell asleep. 

The next morning I woke up to Tommy peppering kisses all over my face and down my neck which made me smile. I then went outside with Tommy to practice boxing with him even though I was absolutely awful at it. 

I went upstairs to get dressed and I got dressed in a yellow bikini before sitting down with Tommy on the bean bags. 

I looked at him "what do you think about the Maura and Tom situation?" 

He looked at me "I don't know but if he's truly said something then I think he needs to be prepared for Maura to go off on him." 

I nodded because he was right before his phone dinged "Tommy and Lauren you're going on a date, please get ready to leave the villa. #saddleup #toohottotrot" 

My jaw dropped as I realized that we were going horseback riding. Curtis came over and hugged Tommy before Tommy helped me up and then picked me up to kiss me making me squeal even though I would deny it. 

The girls came up to the dressing room with me to help me pick out an outfit. I ended up wearing a white top with jean shorts and placing my hair in a braid.