𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

" 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺

" 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺. "

Shin Hari's getting laid tonight!

BLACK PRADA HEELS CLICKING ON THE PRISTINE WHITE, MARBLED FLOORS were heard as everyone's eyes magnetized to the 5 '6 female, who was adorned in a black pleated Prada skirt, with an almost cropped, matching button up blazer.

They watched the way she confidently navigated herself towards the elevators, her chin up, her posture straight, and an air around her that screamed "untouchable," which was heavily contradicted by her bright smile that allowed her eyes to crinkle at the edges and her dimples to peek out.

"-after meeting with the directors of Vogue Korea, you have a lunch scheduled with potential partners who'll further expand in America, Australia, and areas in Europe. And then after you have a meeting with the CEO of HYBE in hopes of getting some members, or even groups to model for our skin care line, Afterglow." Yeonmi said, reading the list off her tablet as they entered the elevator.

"So am I doing that before or after I solve world hunger?" Hyejin said sarcastically, playing with the black bow under the collar of her white button up. "Is it too late to stop and quit?"

"If you do, more than ten thousand employees worldwide will have their jobs taken away from them and then you'll be expected to help them and then solve world hunger."

"Being successful is so hard. We couldn't even be with Hari on her birthday, what kind of friends are we?" Hyejin frowned as they stepped out of the elevator on the fifteenth floor and made their way towards their shared office.

"All first world problems, I can assure you."

"Well you're doing an awful job because I'm not very assured." Hyejin said, plopping down in her custom made chair that was sporting the company's logo all over it.

"Speaking of awful jobs, I'm hoping Chanel is doing quite the opposite in getting models for our upcoming fall collaboration?" She asked, opening up her notebook that held her designs in it.

"Yilan Hua is going to be modeling since we personally asked for her. They've also gotten Jung Hoyeon, Imaan Hammam, Akoul Deng Atem, and Gigi Hadid for our women's pieces, and so far Nam Joohyuk, Corey Baptiste, and David Beckham for our male pieces."

"The women models are perfect, keep Nam Joohyuk and Corey Baptiste for the male pieces but I want David Beckham replaced," Hyejin said, putting on her black, cat eye prescription glasses that had the Prada logo engraved on the sides. "He has the old money look, but we're looking for someone new and young."