𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

" 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 "

In the elevator?

    "YOU SHOULD BE THANKING GOD FOR having such an awesome friend." Hyejin said, adjusting Hari's face once more.

    "Can you just help me without needing to boost your own ego?" The girl in plaid remarked, fighting the urge to roll her eyes as the elevator began to rise, resulting in Hyejin almost poking her eye out with the pink beauty blender.

    "What other friend would leave work just to come help you hide that awful bruise on your eye because you went on a stupid date with their brother?"

    "You know I couldn't say no!"

    "Actually you could, it's pretty easy."

    "You really want to go there?"

    "What do you mean?" Hyejin asked with furrowed eyebrows as she backed away to make sure the bruising wasn't showing as much.

    "How was your date with the man you've been crushing on since you were a kid?" Hari shot back, raising a challenging brow at her.

    "It was fine." Hyejin shrugged, feigning nonchalance as she handed Hari an eyepatch.

    "If it was just fine, why'd you get home so late last night?"

    Hyejin's head shot up as her jaw dropped and her eyes squinted in offense. "You and Yeonmi need to stop gossiping about my love life!"

    "I thought your relationship was fake?" Hari asked with a small smile. But before she could hear Hyejin's reply, her eyes went wide as the doors began opening.

    "Don't-" All of a sudden, Hyejin let out a gasp as she was being dragged to stand guard in front of her friend and it was only then did she notice Taemoo on the other side of the open doors.

    "Hyejin?"

    "Hey Taemoo." Hyejin chuckled nervously, ignoring the way Hari was panting in distress.

    "What are you doing here?" He asked, his eyes darting back and forth between Hyejin, the eye patch on the floor, and Hari.

    "Oh you know, I just wanted to stop by and... uh admire the architecture of the walls?" The girl in the green skirt smiled, running a finger over the wall to her right.

    "In the elevator?"

    Before Hyejin could reply, Sunghoon made his way towards the group. "We're delaying your meeting by an hour." Seeing as Taemoo was momentarily distracted, Hyejin nudged Hari and they quickly made their way to the other side of the elevator, picking up the eyepatch before either of the men could notice their movement.