𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

" 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘛𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 "

" 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦
𝘛𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 "

You aren't a cat, stop hissing!

    "HARI STOP KISSING MY CHEEK!" Hyejin exclaimed, struggling to hold up her extremely drunk friend. They walked down the street, towards Hari's house with Yeonmi trailing behind, holding up a giggling Youngseo.

"But you're just so cute, and so so so, cute." She giggled drunkenly, poking her friend's cheek. "You and president Kang Taemoo would be cute together, so I think you should-"

Hyejin chuckled at her friend's antics before she struggled to open the big yellow doors, holding Hari's bags of alcohol. One of the kind police officers who were escorting the girls home, opened the door for them and Hyejin quickly dragged Hari inside.

"I come bearing gifts." Hari giggled as Hyejin awkwardly held up the bags in her hand. "That one's for Dad, mom and Hamin. Come on Hyehye, give it to them!" The girl handed Hamin the bag before her arms quickly went back to their place around Hari's waist. "And this one's for me!"

"Look at you. Did you get into a fight?" Her little brother asked her concernedly.

"Oh, right. Mom, I tripped over there." She said, before she rubbed her thigh with a pout.

Hyejin nodded along, rubbing Hari's back. "I'd check up on it tomorrow, I'm surprised she didn't seriously injure herself."

"Would you look at yourself right now?" Mrs. Han shouted.

"But these really nice police officers drove us here, like this!" Hari said, pointing at the door, before imitating the noises the car made making Hyejin laugh nervously as Mrs. Han came over and smacked Hari's arm.

"You got wasted and what? The police?!"

"Wait, miss, don't hit her." Hyejin quickly jumped in, turning Hari away from her mother. "They just wanted to make sure we got home safely, that's all."

"Don't defend her, Hyejin! She's too old to be going out and getting so drunk!" Mrs Han continued to shout, hitting Hari over and over again, making Hari hiss at her.

"Hari we talked about this! You aren't a cat, stop hissing!" Hyejin said desperately.

"Just get inside!"

"Um actually, Yeonmi is also here with Youngseo." Hyejin nervously said, pointing towards the door just as the police officers came in, dragging Youngseo inside while Yeonmi walked beside them, unfazed.

The police officer beside Youngseo beginning speaking loudly. "All right, miss. You're home now, okay?"

"No, I wasn't asking you to help me find my house." Youngseo whined. "I was asking you to help me find the man I'm destined to be with! Hold on. I've been telling you." She pushed the others arms off of her and held onto the police officer beside her.

"He's about this tall," She put her hand up high in the air, "and his eyes sparkle like a little puppy's." She added, widening the officer's eyes with her fingers. "And his shoulders were as wide as the Pacific Ocean. Whoosh, like that." She explained, playing with his shoulders.

Hyejin pouted a bit at this, her and Hari 'awing.' Before Hari moved over and smacked Youngseo's head. "That hurts!"

"Youngseo, you can't do that to..." Hari said, waving her hand around. "You're going to get into trouble if you do that to the police. Come here. I'm so sorry." The two held onto each other and bowed to the officer.

Youngseo got up abruptly, smacking Hari's hand off of her. "Hey! You haven't been hearing what I've been trying to tell you all night. Is it so wrong that I want to meet the man I'm destined to be with one more time?" She shouted, grabbing Hyejin's and Yeonmi's arms and smacking them.

"You've been going on and on with that nonsense for hours now." Hari said, annoyedly. "Even Hyejin doesn't talk about romance that much and she's obsessed with it. So I'll rip your whole mouth off."

"Hari stop, you missed." Yeonmi sighed as she watched Hari put her thumbs in a wide-eyed Hyejin's mouth instead of Youngseo. She moved over and took her hands out of Hyejin's mouth and positioned them in Youngseo's mouth. "There you go."

"Youngseo," Hari began, her voice shaking as she took her fingers out of her friend's mouth. "Hey, what's wrong with your mouth?"

"I think you ripped her mouth apart." Yeonmi said, pretending to be scared.

"Yeonmi stop that." Hyejin said, giving the girl a glare as she elbowed her lightly.

Hari gasped at Yeonmi's words, beginning to cry. "Youngseo, I ripped your mouth open!"

"It's ripped open?" Youngseo said worriedly, "Yeonmi check!"

Yeonmi pretended to thoroughly check Youngseo's mouth before growing. "It looks ripped open to me."

"Let me see!" Hari exclaimed, "it's ripped!" Her and Youngseo began crying, dramatically throwing themselves on the ground. "No! Mom, fire, blood, needle!"

Hyejin quickly squatted down, moving their hands away from Youngseo's mouth. "Let me see." She spread Youngseo's mouth around with her fingers before smacking her cheek lightly. "All fixed!"

"Say ah!" Hari exclaimed, "She did fix it." They both began crying even more, bringing Hyejin into their hug and dragging her onto the floor with them while Yeonmi laughed at them.

"It hurts even though I'm all better! My heart hurts." Youngseo sobbed while Hyejin stared at the two crying girls in her arms with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry." Hari sobbed.

Youngseo all of a sudden stopped crying. "I think I'm going to throw up." Hyejin quickly got out of the hug and moved back.

"That doesn't sound good at all. No throwing up." Hari mumbled as they both fell into a lying position on the floor. Hyejin looked up at Yeonmi only to roll her eyes, seeing that the girl had her phone out and was taking photos of the scene with a smile on her face.

"She's never acted out her whole life, but now here she is, driving the dagger into our hearts with this scene. I'm so sorry." Mr. Han said, staring at his daughter sadly. Mrs. Han quickly ran over, apologizing to the officer as she grabbed the bags of alcohol from his hands.

"Could you stop recording and come help me?" Hyejin exclaimed, staring at Yeonmi.

"I'm only required to listen to you from nine to five, after that you're just my friend." Yeonmi shrugged, putting her phone away.

Hyejin glared at the short-haired girl before glancing back at her friends on the floor. "So do you not listen to your friends?"

Mrs. Han handed the things in her hands over to her husband before putting her hands on her hips. "Go upstairs now!" She shouted extremely loudly, a terrifying expression on her face.

"That's our cue, come on Yeonmi." Hyejin said with wide eyes as she grabbed Yeonmi's arm. They both quickly bowed to everyone, wishing them goodnight before running out.

authors note;
❣️guess who just updated twice in less than four days? me 🤗
also thank you guys so much for 1.9k reads and 109 votes, you guys are the sweetest🫶🏼🫶🏼

but I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! youngseo and hari fr got me stressing I can't lie to you, but I'll try and update soon again! lmk if there are any mistakes bc I haven't proofread this! thank you for reading <3333