𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦.

Taemoo I'm afraid if you keep spoiling me this way, I might just get used to it.

SMACKING HER LIPS TOGETHER, HYEJIN SMILED at herself in the mirror, as she fluffed up her hair. Looking away from her reflection to the ringing phone on the dresser, she quickly put down the lip tint in her hand. "Hello?"

"Good morning, are you still in bed?" Taemoo asked, the sound of the treadmill being heard in the background.

"No actually, I just finished getting ready. Just have to decide what to wear."

"Just hold on for a second. Someone will be up there soon, let them in."

"Who's coming?" Hyejin furrowed her eyebrows, sliding her feet into the pink fluffy slippers provided by the hotel and made her way to the living room, just as the bell was rung.

"You'll see." Taemoo hummed, listening to the girl's slippers slap against the wooden floor as she made her way to the door.

"Hello?" She said hesitantly, at the three kind looking women standing in front of her. They gave her bright smiles as they gently pushed past her and dragged into two full racks of clothes. "Taemoo."

"Hyejin."

"Kang Taemoo, you are currently my favorite person in the world." Hyejin sighed dreamily as she watched the women stop in the middle of the living room.

"You were complaining about the clothes yesterday and I dragged you on this trip, so it's the least I can do."

"Least I can do," She scoffed, "You're so stupid. This is everything."

Looking down at his shoes with a soft smile, Taemoo shook his head. "You're on a trip with your boyfriend so it only makes sense. Pick out what you want to wear today, but the rest of the clothes are yours to take home."

"Taemoo I'm afraid if you keep spoiling me this way, I might just get used to it." She joked, running her hand over a beige cashmere sweater.

"Good. Make sure you wear something preferably all white, or mostly white so we can match." He continued.

"What about you? I don't see any male clothing on these racks." Hyejin frowned, furrowing her eyebrows.

"You already gave me clothes yesterday. Why would I need more?" He questioned.

"And you actually like them?"

"I would like to keep them if you'd let me."

"Yeah, yeah of course you can keep them." Once they bid their goodbyes, Hyejin turned to the three patient women and clapped her hands.