𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴

Let these pills kick in first please.

    "AND BESIDES, EVERYONE KNOWS how much you adore dolphins. You put it all over your social media too." Yoora added, glancing between a surprised Hari and a nonchalant Jihoon. "Wouldn't it be weirder for your boyfriend not to know about it?"

     "Yeah, I guess. That makes sense." She agreed awkwardly after a short pause and glanced at Jihoon.

     "You know, I've been wondering. How'd you all get together, anyway? It's a bit of a weird arrangement, don't you think?" Minwoo questioned. "A boss dating his friend's employee, and a boss dating his friend's sister. Not very common things."

     "Yeah, that's true." Yoora chuckled. "Now that I think about it, I'm very curious as well."

     Laughing nervously, Hari quickly smacked Hyejin's arm with the back of her hand. "Hyejin will start."

      "Nope." She groaned, holding the black bag in her hand closer to her chest. "Let these pills kick in first please."

    "Uh..."

    "She's been best friends with Hyejin ever since they were in high school, but because I was always away, I never really noticed her. But a few years ago, whenever I'd visit Taemoo at work, I'd see women with these thick black glasses who always had this sort of crazed look in her eyes and from that moment, I knew I had to make her mine.

"Eventually, after I got tired of longing from afar, I convinced her friend Youngseo, who I was supposed to go on a blind date with, to make Hari go instead." Shaking his head with laughter, he glanced at the girl beside him. "She told me the craziest things to try to scare me off, but in reality it just made me crazier for her. Samantha and Rachel, was it?"

    "She used that move on you for real?" Hyejin shot up in shock only to grimace. "Nope, never mind."

    "Only a few more minutes." Taemoo sighed, hesitantly placing a hand on her back to rub soothing circles.

   "I think me being so close to her inner circle, and close with her boss threw her off, but I continued to be persistent, even when it annoyed her. And lucky for me, she finally allowed me to be her boyfriend."

   "What? That's crazy, Hari." Dahye said, furrowing her eyebrows. "What could you possibly not like about him?"

    "How about you two?" Yoora cleared her throat, nodding towards Hyejin and Taemoo.

    Glancing at each other, Hyejin tilted her head with furrowed eyebrows. "It's a very long story." Taemoo chuckled.

     "We have time." Jimin pushed excitedly.