𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶,𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶,
𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳.
—𝘈𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘛𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘺𝘴𝘰𝘯

Do you have a plan, Taemoo?

ANSWERING YEONMI'S CALL WITH A SMALL SIGH, Hyejin brought her eyes up towards the large body mirror in her apartment lobby.

"You're gonna be fine." Yeonmi said, giving the girl an exasperated roll of her eyes.

"You don't know that!" She huffed, shaking her head as she smoothed her fingers over her eyebrows and patted her nonexistent flyaways. "Whenever I'm around him, my head goes blank and I get nervous."

"It's called having a crush." Yeonmi chuckled.

"I'm not ready to admit that I have a crush on Kang Taemoo." Hyejin sighed, stepping away from the mirror and plopping down on the plush light beige couch.

"You just did." Yeonmi snorted. "Also I won't be back until Tuesday."

"Tuesday? What? Why?" Hyejin questioned, furrowing her eyebrows as she stared at her friend through the screen.

"You're not the only one going on a vacation this weekend."

"Oh my goodness, Yeonmi." Hyejin gasped, raising a hand to her mouth. "You're going somewhere with Minwoo."

"Don't make it any bigger than it actually is." Yeonmi said, shaking her head. "He just invited me to go with him on a business trip."

"To?"

"Italy."

Letting out the embarrassing giggle that was hardly being suppressed, Hyejin barely contained herself. "He just coincidentally had a business trip to the place you've been wanting to go since you two dated in college?"

"He actually does have a business meeting. Stop being annoying, Hyejin." Yeonmi rolled her eyes. "I'm hanging up. I don't want to talk to you."

"Make sure you're safe and wear protection." Hyejin laughed, ignoring Yeonmi's aggravated expression. "Bye Mimi, I love you."

"I love you too." She grumbled before hanging up. Before Hyejin could turn her phone off, she had an incoming call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Hyejin. How are you?"

"I'm good." She said, a smile making its way onto her face. "Are you outside?"