𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

"𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮"

𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮"

You're dating my sister!

    "WHO'S CALLING YOU?" HYEJIN ASKED, leaning against the wall at the entrance of the chicken shop.

"I don't know." Hari mumbled, quickly taking her buzzing phone out her pocket. "Hello?" She furrowed her eyebrows, shrugging at Hyejin's confused stare. "Hello, Mr. Choi? Are you there?"

Squinting her eyes in confusion, Hyejin stood up away from the wall. "That's weird. Why would my brother call you and then not say anything?"

"I'm not sure." She shrugged, putting her phone away before nodding her head towards the entrance of Goodbne, motioning for Hyejin to follow her inside.

"Wow." Jihoon muttered from where he was standing beside Taemoo, slowly removing his phone from his ear as he stared, unblinking.

"I know." Taemoo crossed his arms, staring at where the two girls were just conversing with one another when Jihoon called.

Scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, Jihoon leaned on his car, turning towards the man beside him. "This means that my Shin Geumhi is actually Shin Hari?"

"Yeah."

"Shin Hari, who works as a food researcher at your company?"

"Yeah."

"Shin Hari who's been friends with my sister for, I don't know, fourteen years?" Jihoon questioned once more, his tone expressing his growing confusion.

"I don't know."

"I can't believe Hyejin knew all along but never said anything. This is so-"

"Frustrating?"

"I was going to say surprising but I guess that works too." Jihoon shrugged, glancing down at Hari's wallet in his hand. "You know what this means right?"

"Of course I do."

✧༺♥༻✧

Quickly taking off their trench coats, the two men swiftly walked towards the other side of Taemoo's desk. Jihoon watched with furrowed eyebrows as Taemoo clicked on his keyboard and pulled up Hari's resume.

"This is unbelievable!" Jihoon exclaimed in shock. "How is this happening right under your nose and you don't know?"

"Why are you getting upset with me? You're dating one of my employees." Taemoo scoffed.