𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

" 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

" 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. "

- 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺

Are you sure this is your office because I'm pretty sure it's a garbage site.

"I THOUGHT I'D FINALLY GET TO SEE THIS president guy who's supposed to be so good-looking." Mimo said as she scrolled through photos of Taemoo on Hyejin's phone. "But look at that, not even a whiff of him."

Scratching her neck awkwardly, "Well, it's just that he's so busy." Hari explained.

"Mother, so what if he's handsome when he's got personality issues?" Youngseo said. "He gave Hari such a hard time to make her remake the ravioli and he keeps playing with Hyejin's feelings. But most importantly, can we eat now?"

"Go, go, go eat!" Mimo urged Yeonmi and Youngseo, as she continued to swipe through Hyejin's camera roll.

Taking a bite of the fried chicken, both girls froze. "What is this?" Youngseo mumbled with wide eyes.

"Oh, right. This might be a bit spicy for you." Hari said.

"Yeah, it's a bit spicy, but it's also sweet and savory." Yeonmi sighed dreamily as she took another bite.

"I know, right?" Mimo said, both her and Hamin laughing.

"You're right, it's addictive and you'll keep thinking about it once you've had it. There's really nothing out there like it." Joonghae smiled as he walked over to sit at the crowded table.

Nodding excitedly in agreement, Yeonmi swallowed the bite she just took. "Addictive is an understatement."

"I'll be right back." Hari cleared her throat. "I'm taking the trophy upstairs." She stood up, grabbing the trophy.

Wiping her fingers on the napkin Yeonmi handed her, Hyejin's attention was called by Mimo. "Oh! Hyejin, this dress is beautiful. Did you make it yourself?" She asked, turning the phone around.

"Oh, uh," She cleared her throat, gingerly grabbing the phone as she focused on the photo of her in the white dress. "No, it was actually a gift."

"Oh, really?" Mimo nodded her head with raised eyebrows, but Hyejin wasn't listening. Biting her lip, she looked intently at the photo that she took of her and Taemoo before they left the restaurant. He was softly smiling at the screen through the mirror, his hands tucked into the pockets of his trench coat as he leaned his body towards her while she was softly smiling at him, her fingers wrapped around the phone, her other arm linked with Taemoo's.