𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

" 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 "

You're a regular here?

    "ARE WE DONE?" TAEMOO SIGHED, dropping the shopping bags he's been carrying for the last two hours, into the pink backseat of the gray car.

    "Not quite." Hyejin hummed, furrowing her eyebrows in thought.

    Turning with a small huff, Taemoo noticed the girl eyeing the Luca Faloni store to their right. "Do you want to go in? We have some time before we have to get going."

    "I guess I do, but I know you're ready to leave-"

    "Don't worry about me, let's go." He said, shoving his hands into his pockets and beginning to make his way towards the small steps that led to the designer store.

     Quickly following behind the quick man, Hyejin couldn't help but let a smile push at the corner of her lips. "You're the best." She smiled, walking past the door he held open for her.

     "Hello, Ms. Choi." Two of the girls inside said in unison.

      "You're a regular here?" Taemoo asked, raising an eyebrow as he watched the girl quickly move towards the dress pants that were hung up neatly on the wooden rack.

     "I shop for my dad." She shrugged, pulling out a pair of beige dress pants and looking up at Taemoo for his approval. She watched as he walked towards her, judging the pants before his eyes met hers and they shook their heads in disapproval together.

     "You must be here often then."

     "All the time really." She replied just as her eyes lit up at the sight of black dress pants. "This would pair really well with a black knitted rib crew neck." Before Taemoo could say anything, the girl who was previously at the register was quick to hand Hyejin the shirt she had in mind.

      "Perfect." Hyejin muttered, turning so she was face to face with the raven-headed. She handed him the clothes, pushing him towards the olive green curtains. "To the fitting room you go."

      "Alright." He mumbled, taking the clothes with a small, discreet smile.

       "Are you guys going anywhere special?" The cashier, Chaeyoung asked, nervously fiddling with her name tag.

      "He's meeting my parents tonight." Hyejin sighed, moving her eyes from the green curtain to give the girl an anxious smile.

      "I can't imagine how nerve wracking that might be." She sympathized, shaking her head.