𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮

Do you know what my love for
you and this credit card have in common?

"TAEMOO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" HYEJIN cleared her throat awkwardly once her friends were far away enough.

"What are you talking about?" He furrowed his eyebrows, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"You don't have to pretend to be my boyfriend in front of them too, you know." She shrugged before shaking her head with a sigh. "You shouldn't feel pressured into even having dinner with them. Especially with everything that's just happened, it wouldn't be fair-"

"Hyejin-"

"Plus your clothes are still wet-"

"Hyejin, can I-"

"And you must be tired after the-"

"Hyejin, breathe-" Taemoo bit down a smile and placed his hands on her shoulders but her eyebrows only shot up.

"Your hands are really cold-"

"Hyejin." He said sternly, softly squeezing her shoulders. "I'm alright."

Glancing at his outstretched arms, Hyejin gulped with a shaky smile. "You sure?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm good, great actually!" She exclaimed, laughing nervously as she stepped away from him. "Let's get going, yeah?" Giving him no time to answer, she quickly followed the direction her friends went. Taemoo trailed behind her with a soft smile, his eyebrows shooting up at the sight of a smiley Jihoon sitting beside an annoyed Hari.

"Hyejin, Taemoo!" The man in the black trench coat smiled at the couple as he stood up. "I wasn't expecting to see you guys here."

"We decided to spend the night here because of the weather but ended up bumping into everyone else." Hyejin explained, raising her eyebrows at her brother as she discreetly glanced at the women next to him.

The smile on his face only widened as he placed a hand on the back of Hari's chair. "It's really nice to see you two, but Hari and I should get going before we're late."

"Where are you going?" Taemoo asked, pushing Hyejin's chair out for her.

"We have a reservation at a restaurant nearby."

"We do?" Hari questioned, looking up in confusion.

"Yeah we do. Come on, babe." Jihoon nodded, leaning down to grab her hand before gently dragging her up. "We'll see you all tomorrow."