𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

" 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦, 𝘪𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 "

Why did you lie to my grandfather about loving me since we were kids?

    "I CAN'T BELIVE WE DROVE ALL way to Anheung for steamed buns." Hyejin said in shock as she read the huge sign.

    "SUNRISE REALTOR IBO CONVENIENCE STORE"

    "You brought this on yourself. No complaining." Taemoo said, completely unimpressed as he moved to stand beside her.

     "Complaining? What is there to complain about?" Hyejin chuckled, never tearing her eyes away from the store. Her excitement never wavered as she looked around at the humble convenience store, only to notice Dagoo staring at them. Smiling awkwardly, her body moved before she could think and her hand quickly reached out to grab Taemoo's arm and pull him back towards her.

     Letting out a surprised noise, Taemoo looked down at the awkward girl with furrowed eyebrows. "What the hell are you doing to me?"

      "Your grandfather is staring at us." Hyejin said through her teeth as she awkwardly rubbed his shoulder.

      "I didn't know couples petted each other."

      "You are wearing zebra print, so I think it's quite fitting."

     "You've petted a zebra before?"

      "Have you?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him before moving to link her arm with his and dragging him towards the store.

     "Obviously not." Taemoo deadpanned, not bothering to comment on their change of position.

    Humming, Hyejin shook her head in disappointment. "No wonder why your grandfather is so shocked you've got a girlfriend. You're so serious, lighten up." She said, turning to squeeze his cheek playfully, only for her hand to get swatted away.

✧༺♥༻✧

    "There. Looks good, right?"

     "They look delicious." Hyejin gushed as they both tore the buns in half and the aroma of the chocolate inside filled their noses.

    "Wow, that's tasty." Dagoo said, laughing slightly at the expression on the girl's face.

     "You weren't kidding." She gasped after taking a bite out of the steamed bun. "I thought the red bean ones were good, but even they weren't enough to prepare me for these chocolate ones."

     "Hey, you got some chocolate on your teeth." Dagoo teased cheerfully.

      Moving closer towards the older man, Hyejin smiled brightly, attempting to show as much of her teeth as possible. "I don't know, are you sure Mr. Kang?"