𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

" 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 "

But I thought blind dates were off the table after you faked that exorcism on your last one.

CHOI HYEJIN LOVED MANY THINGS. She loved her business, shopping, small dogs that can sit comfortably inside designer shoulder bags, flowers, and more shopping. Oh and she loved her friends and family of course.

However, Hyejin loved sleep more than anything. To her, everything good in your life starts with a good night's sleep, and of course frequent naps taken throughout the day. But, how is she supposed to get a good night's sleep when Yeonmi loves calling her at the crack ass of dawn to talk about work related things?

"Yeonmi, why are you calling me so early?" Hyejin groaned, putting her phone on speaker before rolling over in her alaskan king sized bed and shoving her face into her silk pillow.

"You have a blind date set up with the CEO of GoFood." This certainly woke Hyejin up. "Also it's not even really early, it's 11 AM, you should've been at the building two hours ago."

"The Kang Taemoo?" Hyejin exclaimed, shooting up, her eyes wide.

"Why are you so excited? You hate going on blind dates. You've actually said, and I quote, you'd rather live back home with your parents than go on another blind date with a snobby rich man." Yeonmi asked confusedly.

"Excited? I am not excited, I'm distressed." Hyejin began, quickly getting up to get ready. "I've secretly thought he was really cute for awhile, but he's had it out for me since he found out I was the one who helped CJ CheliJedang surpass Gofood's sales. So if you love me Yeonmi and want me to live, cancel it."

    "I can't cancel it."

    "So you don't love me?"

    "Glad you finally caught on." Yeonmi said, which made Hyejin pout. "But, you were also personally requested by his grandfather."

"Just because you have a soft spot for the old and elderly doesn't mean you pity them on my behalf!" Hyejin whined pathetically as she ran out of her bathroom. "My secret crush on Kang Taemoo was supposed to remain just a crush, and secret!"

"First of all, you released a line dedicated to old people on National old person day, and you want to tell me you don't have a soft spot for them?"

"And let me be the first to tell you that your little crush on Kang Taemoo isn't so secret. Also, what happened to the whole 'I have to put myself and my career first?" Yeonmi said, quickly lowering the volume of her phone when she heard the loud noises of Hyejin running around her room and throwing her things around, trying to get ready for the day.