𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

" 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳,𝘸𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 "

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳,
𝘸𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 "

Let me walk you out, Ms. Choi.

"YEONMI I THINK I'm going to be puke."

    "You're going to be okay." Yeonmi said, quickly handing Hyejin a bottle of water, patting her head comfortingly as they stood outside of the Imperial Hotel.

    "He's just a boy." She tried comforting herself as she patted down her short white Chanel dress that didn't fall any lower than mid thigh. "An undeniably attractive boy who's been through unreasonably sad experiences in his life. What if I overstep? I know I talk a lot and I know he definitely won't have anything nice to say to me-

    "You're going to be okay, Hyejin. It's one date. It's not like you're gonna marry him."

    "You're right, you're right. Also I look great, why am I stressing? He should be incredibly grateful that I even showed up." Hyejin said, nodding her head confidently as she stopped leaning on the wall for support, and fixed up her posture as she adjusted the matching blazer that stopped right below her chest.

    "Ready to go inside?" Yeonmi asked, staring at her friend with a soft smile.

    "No." Hyejin whined pathetically, falling back into her previous position.

Making her way through the clearly prestigious coffee shop that was located inside a five star hotel, Hyejin found it easy to ignore the curious and amazed looks others gave her as she walked with her head held high, and the natural air of elegance surrounding her per usual.

The clicking of her white, stiletto, Saint Laurent boots echoed through the quiet buzz of the coffee shop and helped Hyejin drown out her anxious thoughts as she swallowed any remaining bits of nervousness when Kang Taemoo came into her line of sight.

    "Mr. Kang Taemoo?"

    He looked up from his phone, his gaze everything but welcoming.

"You must be Choi Hyejin." He nodded, firmly shaking her outstretched hand, while she gently shook his. She gave him a small smile as she placed her small black Chanel purse on the table and took a seat.