𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯...

𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧
𝘋𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯

Didn't you hear me?

"THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THIS, TAEMOO." Hyejin cleared her throat, breaking the awkward silence as they neared his car.

"It was really nothing." He shrugged, following her to the passenger seat to open the door.

Smiling softly at him when he entered the driver's seat, she shook her head as she looked down at the pink and white rose bouquet in her lap. "It's not nothing. It's actually everything."

"What do you mean?"

"It might be nothing to you, but it's everything to me. You knew that I've always wanted to receive pink and white roses because they symbolize fondness, affection, and sincere admiration. All things I want someone to feel about me." She chuckled with a shrug. "And you knew that because you actually took time to read the diaries I gave you."

"It's not difficult to read something and remember it." Taemoo shrugged, glancing at the girl beside him quickly.

"But it is." Hyejin sighed. "You read it, you remembered it, and then you did it. That's not something everyone can do."

Humming softly, Taemoo raised his shoulders. "I don't want to be praised for something everyone should do."

Smiling softly at his side profile, Hyejin lightly wrapped her fingers around the flowers. "Again, I can't thank you enough for everything, Taemoo. It's all so thoughtful."

"I don't want to hear you thank me again, Hyejin." The man said after a small beat of silence. "There are a lot of other things you can say instead. Like how cool I am, or that you enjoy being around me because I'm fun."

"Don't let your ego get inflated now." Hyejin scrunched her nose at his little joke before the little strumming noises were heard on the roof of the car and water began making its marks on the windows. Turning her head at the shaky breaths coming from besides her, the brown hair girl's eye progressively widened.