𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

" 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵,𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵,𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴,𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 "

𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵,
𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴,
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 "

Is this another one of those deliveries from your weird fanboys?

"COME IN!" LETTING OUT A DEEP BREATH, Hyejin rubbed at her eyes for a moment before answering the knock on her door. "What do you want, Yeonmi?"

"Actually-" The man in the black suit began, causing Hyejin to shoot up in her chair with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

Watching her frazzled state with soft eyes, "I wanted to personally deliver this." Taemoo spoke softly, bringing the large bag in his hand up into view.

Patting down the flyaways in her hair, and sliding her hands over her baby blue skirt she let a tight smile spread across her lips. "I already told you that this can't happen."

"And I told you that I'm good at getting what I want."

"Funny." Hyejin dryly chuckled, looking away nervously when he slowly made his way farther into the room.

Placing the bag onto the desk, Taemoo let a small smile pull at his lips as he continued to inspect her figure. "Are you nervous, Ms. Choi?"

"Why would you make me nervous?" She scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're deflecting the question." He shrugged, glancing away from her for a moment.

Rolling her eyes, she let out a small huff. "Did you come here to torment me?"

"Not at all. I came to make sure that you haven't changed your mind."

"Change my mind for...?" Hyejin trailed off, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Our trip tomorrow." He said, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Our trip?" She started laughing. "Why would I go on a trip with you?"

"Ms. Kim said you agreed." Taemoo raised his eyebrows.

"Yeonmi said I agreed?" She stopped her laughter quickly, eyes widening. "I can't go on this trip, I'm preparing my line for Paris fashion week."