_-*Chapter 3*-_

Tendou POV

****************************************************************************************************

I surveyed my surroundings before slipping between the cracks of two rocks that led to my hideout. No one knows about this, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Here is where I keep all of my most prized possessions.

I've always had a fascination with all things Surface related. Needless to say, my father disapproved of all of it and highly discouraged Hinata from following in his "troubled brother's footsteps".

I sighed as I flopped on a rock in the middle of the spacious cavern. I gazed up at the crystal-like rocks that littered the ceiling. When I first discovered this place, I used to pretend like the shiny stones were the stars in the night sky. Since I couldn't swim up to the surface, this cavern was a nice substitute. I even made up my own constellations.

I don't know how long I spent in that cave, lost in my own thoughts, but I do know that when I slipped back into the open water of the sea, it was dark. Well, darker.

Looking up, I realized that it was because of a ship. My heart thumped loudly, but I wasn't sure if it was from fear or excitement. But at that moment, all I wanted to do was swim up and get a glimpse of the humans on board. Perhaps even spot a hot sailor. 

***********************************************************************************************

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?