_-*Chapter 9*-_

Tendou POV

*************************************************************************************************************

"Why'd you have to drag me all the way out here?" Atsumu questioned, sitting on the rock as I paced back and forth.

"Because Father probably has eyes and ears on us at all times," I pointed out and Atsumu nodded in understanding.

"But why in the world would Father harm Oikawa? He's his favorite child," Atsumu questioned.

"Well, if he did set this up," I started, stopping my pacing in front of a small statue of a dancer, "he probably used this to not only get you away from Sakusa but also to secure his throne."

"Why-?"

"Think about it, Atsumu," I turned to look at my fair-haired brother, "He hates Sakusa, so this was the perfect opportunity to dispose of him. He also loves his throne, and as Oikawa is the eldest—and he's to be inaugurated soon—he'd see him as a threat. Father is greedy. We know that much. He'd do anything to keep his power."

"Even if it means harming Oikawa?"

I nodded gravely. And Atsumu sighed and placed his face in his hands.

"Atsumu," I looked at him right in his eyes, "what will you do next?"

"Free Omi-Kun."

"And then what?"

"Find out the truth," He held my gaze, "will you help me?"

"Just say the word, little brother," I grinned.

"Okay, Tendou," Atsumu grinned, "Let's solve this mystery! For Oikawa!"

"For Oikawa," I agreed.

***********************************************************************************************

Who is your favorite author?