_-*Chapter 31*-_

Tendou POV

*************************************************************************************************************

When I awoke, Wakatoshi was no longer beside me. I sat up groggily and rubbed my forehead with the heel of my hand.

Ugh my head hurts, I gritted my teeth and stretched my arms above my head, feeling my shoulders pop and my back crack slightly.

"Augh," I groaned aloud, "what the fuck..."

I attempted to climb out of the bed and only then did I realize how downright tired I felt. Glancing across the room at a slightly dirty mirror my jaw dropped in shock.

My entire torso was littered with purple bruises that were fading quickly. What followed my surprise was bits and pieces of what went down last night.

Toshi and I...oh fuck...

I was met with three different feelings at the same time.

One, Joy. Wakatoshi loves me and he asked to court me-

Two, Bewilderment. My first time in my hundreds of years of life was with a human, and a human prince at that.

Three, Embarrassment. My brothers were totally going to beg me to spill the details because I was NOT going to know how to act normal after this.

I admired the marks Toshi left on my body for the next couple minutes before they faded completely. Sometimes a mer's fast healing capabilities are wonderful, but sometimes I wish they would slow down. Although, I guess it would be embarrassing to present myself in front of others covered in remnants of a "wild night" as I heard a few humans say before.

I sighed when I noticed the last of the marks faded from my skin and my chest returned to the pale porcelain appearance that always bothered me.

Now, fully awake, I left the room while wondering where Wakatoshi would have gone. My question was answered immediately when I looked into the room.

Wakatoshi was talking with Sakusa and Iwaizumi while Atsumu and Oikawa sulked in the corner. What took me off guard is all three of the males were smiling. Smiling. Wakatoshi doesn't SMILE. At least, he doesn't smile at others.

I understood why Oikawa and Atsumu were pouting as well. You wouldn't exactly call Iwaizumi and Sakusa the most emotional of the group.

I frowned and swam over to Oikawa and Atsumu who brightened when they noticed me.

"Hey, Tendou," Atsumu whispered when I was close enough, "Who's the hotshot that's stealing my boyfriend?!"

"Yeah," Oikawa grumbled, glowering at his oblivious husband, "Iwa-chan doesn't smile like that for me. And we're married."

"Oh yeah, hah..." I laughed nervously, "uhh, that's Ushijima, he's uh...courting me."

I muttered the last part with a considerably lower tone but they both heard it nonetheless.

"YOU HAVE A SUITOR?!" Atsumu exclaimed and I hissed at him to be quieter, "Sorry, you have a suitor?!" He whispered the words again.

I nodded and Oikawa just gaped. It took a few minutes for him to reel in his thoughts which were most definitely all over the place but when he did and exclaimed, "Where in the Poseidon did you catch a god like that?!" He licked his lips and smirked.

"Uh uh," I waggled a webbed finger in front of his face and he tore his eyes off my Wakatoshi, "You have Iwaizumi, Toshi is mine."

"Toshi?" Atsumu piped in, "he told you his Name already?! How long have you been seeing each other?!"