_-*Chapter 47*-_

Tendou POV

*************************************************************************************************************

We burst into the meeting room of the headquarters to find Oikawa, Atsumu, Kytoutani and the Kings and Queens discussing the exact thing we came here for.

Before Oikawa could even speak, Atsumu began demanding, "We will not wait a second longer. The guards may have followed the scouts back, we need to attack now. Besides, the King doesn't know our numbers yet. If we wait, our advantage may be exploited."

Oikawa opened his mouth to argue but the King of the Orca's spoke first. "He's right! We must attack now, I'm tired of waiting. The bastard deserves to meet his end now!" His black and white hair swirled viciously around his face, as if agreeing with him, beside him, his quiet, outspoken consort, King Akaashi nodded his head in silent agreement.

The other Kings and Queens — along with the commander of the Barracudas — nodded their heads in agreement with King Bokuto.

Oikawa sighed, leaning on the table in the center of the room.

"All right," He looked at all of us in turn, "Tomorrow, we'll march. Each of you will be in charge of your own forces. Now, here's what we'll do..."

♡♛♕♛♡

I had snuck out of the meeting room mid-discussion as I was not one of the leaders of a group so the information did not concern me. I would find out later from Iwaizumi anyway.

Instead, I headed back to my room and began to write a small note. When I finished, I sealed the letter along with something else in the envelope. I waved down the nearest black marlin mer, which are usually used as our rebel group's mail carriers due to their speed.

I handed the female the envelope with very specific instructions. As I watched her dart away, my heart beat loudly in my chest. As soon as this was over, I would be able to see him again. I couldn't wait. 

***********************************************************************************************

If you were told you have 24 hours left, what would you do and who would you do it with?