_-*Chapter 53*-_

Narrator

*************************************************************************************************************

There were many casualties in the fight, fortunately, Oikawa was not one of them. Unfortunately, Kyoutani was. But he died honorably, fighting for a better future for his unknown husband and his expected child. A massive funeral was held for him, a true soldier worthy of respect.

Sakusa recovered in the following weeks, much to Atsumu's relief. Oikawa took longer, full months before he was able to move again. In the absence of a King, Iwaizumi Hajime took his husband's place as king until he recovered. And when he did, the two became known as the most benevolent Kings the Mer Kingdom had seen in eons. They re-established bonds between nations and brought the Mer Kingdom off the brink of collapse.

Lev left and was reunited with his love, who was finally introduced to the newly created friends. They found that his lover, Yaku Morisuke, was a rather temperate man, despite his significant size difference.

Atsumu married Sakusa a few months later, moving to the Octalion Kingdom to raise children and settle down, but promising to visit often. Hinata joined the Guard to fight alongside Kageyama, who he finally admitted to loving more than a friend.

Tendou and Ushijima continued to grow closer. Eventually, Tendou admitted to Ushijma's family that he was a merman, they accepted him with open arms — and had a hidden exchange of a bag of gold behind his back.

A year after the ordeal, Ushijima proposed to him, on the very beach where their entire love story began. Then, not two months later, they were married in the same spot. With nearly the entire Mer Kingdom present, Ushijima's family, and even the Kings of Karasuno, Ushijima took Tendou as his own forever.

In a twist of events, Tendou left the sea, deciding to live on land for the rest of his life.

Finally, for the first time in Tendou's life, he was truly part of their world. And he was excited to finally get a taste of his Happily Ever After.

***********************************************************************************************

WE ARE FINISHED

it's honestly abut time.