_-*Chapter 33*-_

Narrator

*************************************************************************************************************

Some people describe fear with mentions of a racing heart and sweaty palms. But they forget the most vital thing.

There are two types of fear.

Fear can cause you to fight back harder than you ever would before. Especially when that fear doesn't just apply to you. When the adrenaline pumps through your veins, it gives you abnormal courage and strength. And when loved ones are threatened, there's nothing holding you back.

But fear can also cause you to freeze. Your body recognizes that you can neither fight or flee in the situation, so it halts. You can try to move, you can be screaming at your legs to run. To move. To get out of there. But they won't respond.

In that room under the water, where the ten mers were, there were mixes of both fears.

But the only one wasn't afraid; only one could truly claim the title of most powerful at the moment.

The carrier of the fear itself. 

***********************************************************************************************

Not a question today :)

But, if you are interested in dark (perhaps horror) stories with complicated plot twists, I recommend you check out Uriah by Tuffuo on WEBTOON.