_-*Chapter 16*-_

Hellooo, I hope you're having a fantastic day!

Tendou POV

*************************************************************************************************************

"Wait here," Wakatoshi instructed, setting me gently on his bed, "I'll be right back."

I nodded, it's not like I could get very far on my own. As I waited, I took in his room. It was very big, much bigger than mine. The color scheme was very sterile but not completely colorless. It was—admittedly—mostly white. But there were hints of purple along the trim and on the sheets. The canopy over the bed also consisted of a purple and white design. The bed sheet was white along with the back pillows, but the—ugh what's the word—comforter was a smooth dark violet along with the front pillows. His room was mostly bare, aside from a sofa chair nestled in the corner and a chest resting at the foot of the bed. He also had two windows covered by drapes the same shade of purple as the trim along the walls. Between the two windows he had a glass door leading to the balcony.

Curiously I stumbled over and slipped outside. The cool morning air hit my face and I closed my eyes, basking in the warm light. I took a deep breath and smelled the salty spray of the ocean along with the vague smell of pastries. I opened my eyes and looked out at the view. His bedroom was situated on the wing closest to the ocean. The sun on the horizon spread its golden orange rays along the water, creating glares and shadows that only a proper artist could capture. I leaned on the white parapet and tilted my head up, letting down my guard for the first time in forever.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" An unfamiliar voice spoke from behind me. My eyes shot open and I whirled around. Standing in the doorway was a beautiful woman, she had dark raven hair that shone majestically in the morning light and kind dark eyes that glistened joyously. She had a beauty mark on her chin and she wore a pair of dainty eyewear. She was dressed in a sleek dark blue dress with long, loose sleeves, a gold corset, and gold trim.

Before I could say anything she spoke again, "Pardon my intrusion, my name is Kiyoko Shimizu," She curtsied slightly and bowed back shakily, still unused to my new legs.

"Tendou," I replied shortly, taking note on how the humans tend to say both parts of their name, rather than just the common use.

"I know who you are," She smiled gently as she stood on the balcony's edge with me, "Wakatoshi wouldn't stop talking to me about you."

"Wakatoshi?" I asked, wondering what her relation was with him. A stir of jealousy arose in my stomach.

"He's my brother," she said, and then joked, "He's all yours, Tendou, I already have a lover."

"I wasn't-"

"It's okay, it's not like I—or any other woman for that matter—stands a chance anyway," She chuckled and looked out at the sunrise as well, the wind playing with her gorgeous hair.

It was silent for a few moments before she spoke again, "C-can you promise me one thing?" She asked softly and I glanced at her expectantly, "Please don't abandon him." She whispered and my eyes widened in shock.

"I would never, Shimizu-San," I turned and grabbed her hands, "I'll stay with him even if he hates my sca-skin." I corrected it quickly.

"Thank you, Tendou-San," She squeezed my hands and held my gaze before turning back to the rising sun, "He's never been so openly in love with someone. I would hate for him to return to his emotionless exterior."

"Tell me about your lover," I suggested shyly as we dropped hands, "What are they like?"

"Oh, Hitoka?" She said with a dreamy look on her face, "She's like a goddess."