Chapter 1: Guts

*smut warning* I know it's only the first chapter but I promise this all leads through the story. This is also my first time writing smut so please bare with me. And enjoy reading my new story.

Jenn Ω

McKenna

It all started sixth period, my lunch period that I usually spent in the band room playing different clarinet solos and practicing concert performances that we would have coming up. I was usually alone when it happened. My friends would beg me to take a break, but I just loved music.

I wasn't expecting anyone to walk in that day when I was practicing a difficult part in one of our new songs.

"Oh, um, I didn't see anyone in here sorry." He said quickly and stopping in his tracks. I didn't talk I was in so much shock

"That sounded extremely difficult, that was awesome." He added pointing to my instrument that I had in my hands. I looked down and smiled.

"Thanks." I said gratefully. "You can stay if you want." I said gesturing to the empty seats all around. He smiled and chose the piano bench next to me, he opened the case and pressed a key and smiled.

"You play?" I asked. He didn't answer as he looked at me and back down while playing a beautiful melody and then turning to look at me.

"That was pretty." I complimented as I placed my clarinet on my chair and sat next to him and started playing.

"A pianist and clarinetist, anything else?" I shrugged and continued playing the melody.

"You got to learn a lot to be a band director. So I taught myself flute, trumpet, piano, oboe, saxophone and I'm working on the trombone right now." He looked baffled before smiling.

"Talk about a musical prodigy."

"I'm no Mozart."

"I never got your name by the way." He said looking at me.

"And I never got yours."

"I'm Dylan." He said holding out his hand. I smiled and shook it softly.

"McKenna."

I'm in college now, about to graduate and move out to California and live my dream. I was so filled with rage right now that Dylan wasn't even incorporated in my future life.

"You got some guts coming into my home and telling me your child is Dylan's." I yelled at my former best friend Stephanie. She was crying and shielding her slightly swollen belly as she looked at Dylan.

"He knows Mick! He knows about it!" She yelled gesturing to Dylan on the couch. I looked back to see him with his elbows rested on his knees and his head on his hands.

"You. Knew?" I asked pausing in between each word. He looked nervous all of the sudden as he pulled at the collar of his shirt laughing awkwardly. He was obviously trying to make the situation less tense for himself, but that wasn't helping. In fact, he was making it more tense.

"I didn't know anything what are you taking about!?" He said incredulously. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch opposite of them, staring them both down. Finally Dylan sighed and slumped his shoulders while looking at the ground.
"I was totally shitfaced." He said defeatedly.

"And that's supposed to be some sort of excuse." I said crossing my arms and raising my eyebrow.

"McKenna please it didn't-"