Chapter 28: What If I Don't Even Want To

McKenna

My eyes shot open and I stared at the blank wall in front of me and sighed. As the week passed I was still missing Jenna more than ever. I didn't want to do anything, the only thing I had managed to do was work and shower and eat. Vic was with me all the time, it is his apartment after all, but no words were spoken. He just either stared at the ceiling with me and held my hand or cuddled with me.

I couldn't bare to step foot into the door of my apartment knowing what happened right behind the closed door. I haven't been there in a week. I had basically moved in with Vic at this point. Going through the same routine day by day.

Today felt different though and I couldn't understand why. I closed my eyes and buried my face into my pillow before falling asleep again.

Of course though, good things never do really last, I felt a weight lay on top of me and groaned.

"Mickey get up, you've been like this for days." Vic whispered cuddling into me. His hair curtained over my face as he laid on me.

"I don't want to." I said and stared at the wall, he should really paint that. White is so boring, so blank.

"Mick, I'll pull you out of this bed and dress you myself if I have to. We're going out today and we're gonna have a blast." He said and got up off of me.

"What if I don't want to?" I asked and closed my eyes.

"You have no choice." He said yanking the blankets off and making me shiver. "Mama and Papa are having a barbeque today and Mike, Jaime, Tony and Kellin are going as well so get your pretty little ass up and ready." He said walking out of the room, shutting the door behind him. I growled and got up and sat there. I was definitely awake now whether I liked it or not.

All I had were my work clothes, skirts and blouses and flats and high heels, nothing casual. I looked to my right and saw an outfit sitting on Vic's side of the bed and looked at it.

High waisted shorts and a tee shirt. I like his style. Heh, I meant my style.

I walked into the bathroom and started getting ready. I brushed out my blonde hair and clipped it to the side to have it swooping over one shoulder.

I turned on the faucet and rinsed my toothbrush under it before slabbing toothpaste on it and stuck it in my mouth and brushed. I was always a messy brusher, toothpaste would always drip out of my mouth and down my chin or get on my clothes.

I spit out the toothpaste and dried off my mouth before grabbing my makeup out of the cabinet and started the long process of making myself look pretty.

"Damn Kenna, you look hot." I spun around with the mascara in my hand and stared at Vic who was biting his lip.

"You're a dog." I joked and rolled my eyes turning around back towards the mirror.

"Woof Woof, but I'm your dog." He said and cuddled with my arm pouting. I laughed a little and looked down at my mascara brush and twisted it closed before cleaning up.

I walked out and grabbed the outfit on the bed and quickly stripped and pulled out the outfit and adjusted it to my liking.

"Hey, hi, yeah, I'm borrowing one of your snap backs." I said to Vic before taking one off the dresser. I put it on backwards and tied up my converse before standing up and caught eyes with Vic.

"What?" I finally asked when I realized he was staring.

"Have I ever told you that you're hot?" He asked stupidly. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand before leading the both of us out the door. He started walking ahead of me and I paused to stare at my door for a little bit before running my hand down the door and sighing loudly. Why her?