Chapter 25: I Was Saving Myself For You

One month later

McKenna

Breathe McKenna. It's simple!

Inhale.

Exhale.

Repeat.

I looked myself over in the mirror nervously straightening down my skirt and taking a deep breath. I can do this, no problem. I'll be fine.

"You look beautiful." I heard behind me as I turned around looking at Vic smiling. He held a tray in his hands that had bacon and eggs on it with coffee on the side. Coffee. I walked towards him smiling and took the cup from the tray before he set it down on the night stand carefully.

"What's this breakfast for? You never cook." I said looking at the tray. He smiled shyly and went over to his drawer and pulled out present, wrapped in Christmas paper and smiled.

"Awh, now I feel bad you shouldn't have." I said looking at the present. I looked back and forth from him and the present before taking it out of his hands and ripping it open to see a box.

I opened it and saw a baton with a purple end, that had our initials carved into it.

"Trees were too cheesy so I did the next best thing." Vic said coming up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"This is really sweet thank you Vic." I said staring at the baton lovingly.

I turned around and smiled at him. "Well, I didn't get you anything." I said sadly walking my fingers along his neck and looking into his eyes pouting.

"That's ok." He whispered.

"Oh, but it's not. I think I have some time before work..." I said.

"Yeah?" He said curiously. I nodded and bit my lip before walking forward making him back up and pushed him onto my bed and straddled him.

I leaned down, my long hair creating a curtain as I crashed my lips to his. He responded eagerly and held my hips as I leaned back up and smiled. He smiled back and I leaned down and bit his earlobe making him take a deep breath.

"Am I getting to you Victor?" I whispered in his ear. I moved down and bit his neck pulling at the skin with my teeth as I pulled away. I grinded against him making him moan a little as my watch beeped from my wrist and I stopped.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Why'd you stop?" He asked panicked as I looked at my watch and sighed, I had to be at the school soon.

"Sorry, work time." I got off of him and put my shoes on as he sat up threw a pillow over his lap blushing.

"Is someone a wittle horny?" I asked in a baby voice and pouted out my lip.

"You shut up, you caused it!" He said whining and blushing even more.

"Really? I don't recall." I said and grabbed my purse walking out the door. Jenna was already at school since she took the bus from Tony's this morning, but she was coming home with me today.

I got into my car and turned onto the road and started driving towards the school. If it was only a five minute walk, then it would be an even shorter commute driving.

I pulled into the school parking lot two minutes later and parked in the teachers parking lot and made my way up the stairs to the front entrance.

As I walked through the halls I heard multiple whispers as I passed by.

That's the new band director.

I heard she just graduated college.

I heard she was a serial killer.