Mana Road

Authors Note: I am going to finish this story. To be honest – I might be winging this chapter because it ended with the girls going somewhere and for the life of me I can't think of where I was going to take them. For those of you who are still here after 9 years, god bless you lol. Idk how I haven't been able to finish this, but I will this year.

I know I've said that before but I mean it I promise.

"How many more surprises can you spring on me, Santana Lopez?" Brittany said as they got into Snix.

"Babe we have a ton more places for adventure to. I can't do them all at once, you know?"

The girls got to Santana's house and started to grab things. Brittany was trying to figure out where they were going still, so she watched the things that Santana began to grab to put in the truck.

Santana was grabbing a pair of camouflage pants from her closet, a gift from her dad her sophomore year. She changed into them, and when she turned around to face Brittany she caught her staring.

"See something you like?" Santana said with a smirk on her face.

Brittany walked over, placing her hands on the small of Santana's back. "I mean, it's something much more than a like if you ask me.

Her hands slipped under her shirt as she pulled Santana in for a deep kiss. "Mmm, I love you babe."

They started to make their way towards the bed, but was interrupted by a knock at the front door.

"Fuck man," Brittany said as she pulled away. Her hands had already begun to unbutton Santana's pants. She kissed her girlfriend one more time, before re-buttoning the top of her pants. "Go see who it is."

Santana was already worked up, and didn't want to get up. She whined. "Baaaaaabe.."

"San! Britt! Are you guys almost ready?" It was Rachel and Kama. "Come on!"

"Come on babe, we don't wanna keep them waiting outside." Brittany said as she placed one last kiss on Santana's lips.

Defeated, Santana got up and fixed her hair. She shot a pouty face over to Brittany, who got up from the bed and pushed Santana up against the wall.

Santana kissed her once more, biting gently on her bottom lip. "Don't start something you can't finish, Brittany S. Pierce."

A smile appeared on Brittany's lips. "I'll finish this tonight."

With one final kiss, the girls grabbed their bags and headed outside.

"There you guys are. Damn, taking forever huh." Kama said. "I threw the tents in the back of your truck if that's okay San. I have the pop ups in mine."

Kama was using her dad's GMC. Which only meant, they were going somewhere that required 4x4.

Santana had gone into the storage closet and grabbed out her container of sleeping bags and stuff. Brittany remembered it from the first time she went camping with her.

"We're camping?" Brittany asked.

"Hell yeah. It rained earlier this week, it's gonna be perfect up there." Rachel said.

"I got your favorite blanket in here, babe. You ready to go? Rach, you riding with us or Kama?"

"I'm gonna jump in with Kama." She replied, heading back towards the truck. "Meet you guys at foodland in Waimea?"

"Yeah. I going stop at Britt's first to grab a few more things."

"Raj. See you guys there. The girls should be on their way too." Kama said as she shut her truck door and rolled the window down. "And don't take too long, make sure you guys wash your hands after."