Pualena

AN: I PROMISE I'M GOING TO FINISH THIS. LIKE I WILL. EMPTY WORDS BUT I PROMISE THIS TIME. LOL.

Song is Pualena by Vika :)

School was coming to an end in what felt like a blink of an eye. Brittany was soaking up every moment. Meanwhile, Santana had a bad case of senioritis. All she had looked forward to for the last 4 years was graduation and starting her life. But with Brittany? She was eating up every moment. Senior year had been nothing but a dream up until this point. All of the things she had done with her girlfriend had been everything she had wanted. Brittany was the perfect girlfriend in all aspects. Loving, caring. She was always down for the little adventures Santana wanted to take her on.

It was a gloomy, overcast day at school. Santana was sitting in class, listening to her iPod while looking out the window. In two weeks, she would be leaving and embarking on a new journey. Granted, this new journey included the three people in her life that meant the most to her. But Honoka'a was where memories were made. Where she grew as a person, as a softball player. Where she met Brittany.

Santana looked over towards the stairs that led to the armory. She thought back to the first day of senior year, walking up to Rachel- intrigued by the girl she was in company with. In that moment, she was glad about her outfit choice, knowing that she looked good as fuck.

"Santana?" She was shaken from her thoughts, her name said by Sam. "You okay?"

"Whatsup? Oh yeah, I'm good Sam. Just thinking, that's all."

Sam chuckled a bit. "Stuck in that never ending replay of memories huh? Cause same."

"Fuck yeah. Senior year has been so good to us dude. And to think, it's coming to an end."

The bell rings, and the pair walk out towards the covered bleachers. "You gonna head up to the ensembles classroom already?" Sam asks.

"Soon. I'm just waiting for Britt. I need those extra graduation tickets."

Every year, the graduating class is given two tickets for admission to the ceremony. When the seniors attend song practice, they are given two more tickets for additional admission. The armory wasn't big, and normally the senior class takes up one side of the gym. So the two extra tickets were helpful especially for those who had big families with a lot of siblings. Santana only had her mom coming, but she was going to grab the extra tickets in case her cousins wanted to come. Better to have them in case than not have them at all.

Brittany walked up to Santana, a big smile on her face. "Hey baby."

"Hi." Santana replied, pulling her girlfriend in for a kiss. "You ready to head up hill?"

"Yes I am." They interlocked fingers and walked together.

/

Song practice went great, and that afternoon was the cap and gown fitting in the auditorium. Brittany was in the make shift fitting room, trying on a few different sizes. She snapped a picture to send to Quinn.

Still wish I could wear green. The text read. She quickly hit send and put her phone down. Brittany had tried on a few different gowns. Some being too short, others the sleeves being a tad bit off to where it made her feel, icky. But the last one, it was perfect. She put on the cap and stared in the mirror for a bit. That was when the realization that hit her. Her time in Honoka'a was coming to a close. When she first moved here last year, Brittany didn't know what to expect. She definitely didn't expect any of this, that's for sure. Never did she imagine, that moving to Hawai'i would land her in the arms of the most perfect girl, with a winning softball season, or just this amount of bliss. It was, extraordinary. Something she wouldn't ever been able to dream of.