Puddle Action

Authors Note: Somewhat of a filler, graduation is approaching which means that the story is just about to end. I feel like this will all come full circle, and will end insanely wholesome-ly. Reviews and favorites are the best!

----------

The night deemed to be a long one, with the girls not sleeping until around 4:30 am. It was always a problem with them, they never could stop. And to them, it wasn't a bad thing. But the next morning around 7:00 they were woken up by the rest of the team starting their trucks.

Jen brought two four wheelers with her on a trailer while Angel had two dirt bikes in the bed of her truck. The engines were loud, especially since they were cold started. Brittany woke up first, with Santana pulling the blanket over her head.

"Babe, we gotta go outside." Brittany told her as she put her shirt back on.

"No." She replied, completely under the blanket. "10 more minutes please."

Brittany crawled under the blanket to look Santana in the eyes. "Baby. They gonna come get us regardless."

Santana sighed, knowing that her girlfriend was right. The girls were relentless when they camped, and were always up early to get the day started especially since they were together.

Brittany stretched when she stepped out of their tent and looked over at the girls who were doing their last checks on their bikes. It was a cold and crisp morning, something that Brittany thoroughly enjoys. Santana stepped out a little bit after, shooting her girlfriend a smile. Rachel walked up to them and handed each of them a helmet, and the keys to her four wheeler.

"Jen said you owe her for bringing it up, by the way."

"Yeah yeah, I'll buy her mcdonalds when we go back down into Waimea. She knows I got her." Santana said as she sat on the four wheeler to check everything out. "You ready to get going babe?"

Brittany's stomach growled, she looked over at her girlfriend with puppy dog eyes. "Baaabe.." She whined. "I'm hungry."

"I know but the food isn't ready. Try look at them." They looked over at the tent and saw that the girls were still cracking eggs and turning the grill on. "Come on. Let me take you somewhere real fast."

Santana held out her hand, helmet on but you could still see the smile shining through even though you could only see her eyes.

Brittany took her hand and climbed on.

The team was going separate ways at this point. Santana took off up the dirt road. Brittany held on.

As they drove, Brittany reflected on all her time in Hawai'i. All the moments that she had with Quinn, the team. Especially with the beautiful girl she was riding a four wheeler with. And now it was about to come full circle with the girls all headed to UH Manoa.

The four wheeler was slowing down, and Brittany looked around. There was pasture as far as the eye could see. Cows, horses. Even some goats. Santana pulled up under a tree, and she put the four wheeler in park. She slipped her helmet off and put it in front of her.

Brittany followed suit, placing the helmet behind her instead.

"Oh damn I don't have my phone. Man, I wanted to take a picture."

Santana turned to her girlfriend. "It's okay babe. I wanted a moment with you, just us two. Graduation is coming up and things are about to get really hectic." She held out her hand and Brittany took it in hers as they had done countless of times before. "I love you babe. I'm so glad that I get to continue this life with you."