Her Past

YES, I know i know. The update took WAY too long and I sincerely apologize to everyone that is following my story or is just starting to read it. The last cliffhanger was a pain in the ass and I'm so sorry lol.

So here we go, enjoy!

Remember to comment and stuff, I love it =)

"Hey, are you okay?" Jessica was walking down the stairs to where Brittany was.

"Q, I gotta go okay."

"Who is that? Britt talk to me." She sounded a bit panicked.

"I'll call you back." She pressed the end button on her phone and slipped it back into her purse. "I'm fine."

"I could hear you all the way down the hallway. You seem pretty upset."

"Did you come out here to find me?" Brittany got a little defensive.

"No, I was actually on my way down to the beach to meet my boyfriend and his friends. There's a short cut right down there through the bushes." She pointed to the bushes that lined the cement walkway. "Come. Let's just talk for a while until you cool off."

Jessica walked towards the jacuzzi and sat on the edge and put her feet in the water. Brittany was a little hesitant at first but found it in herself to hear the girl out.

"I'm sure you're probably wondering how Santana and I are still friends even though we're exes." She looked over at Brittany who was looking away from her.

Brittany looked back at her. "Sort of. I mean, Santana hasn't really told her about her past relationships. Granted, I didn't ask her either."

"That girl, she has a history. But trust me when I say, it's a history full of hurt. But I rather have her tell you instead of me. I'll just tell you about what happened between her and I."

"Alright that's fine."

"Santana and I, we only dated for like a month or so. I ended up leaving her for someone else." Brittany turned to look at Jessica. Her face was sincere and for a second, Brittany thought she saw a bit of regret. "It was a stupid decision, because Santana was nothing but perfect. She treated me like a princess. And I went and hurt her like that."

Brittany couldn't find any words to say.

"You see Brittany, Santana is a different kind of person. She's been hurt many times in the past yet whenever she's put into a new relationship she gives it her all. She loves like she has never been hurt before. And it takes a special kind of person to put her heart out like that." Jessica was swirling her legs around in the water. "I would never be able to do what she does. After we broke up, she stopped talking to me for a while. But eventually she forgave me. She forgave me for something that I should have never been forgiven for in the first place."

"We've never really talked about her past."

"It's not something that most couples talk about. But maybe you should with her." Jessica stood up from the side of the jacuzzi and and grabbed her purse off of the chair directly behind them. "You seem like a great person, Brittany. And I out of all people know how lucky you are to have Santana as your girlfriend."

Jessica walks towards to the bushes and turns around one last time. "Have a good rest of your night." And she walked down the path and to the beach.

A couple minutes later, Brittany hears voices coming from the walkway above and sees that Santana and Rachel are coming towards her. She knew it was bound to happen, and she felt like she needed to explain herself to Santana. Rachel turned to her best friend and said something to her, then walked in the opposite direction.