Pahoa Tournament

WOW. So it's been, too long friends.

I have been so damn busy with work and other things that I haven't had time to actually sit and write. But today I have the chance!

As for things in the story, I can understand that a lot has gone on. Some people have messaged me asking which events were real, and which were not. So.

REAL:

-Kiholo events, minus the fight. I have never fought in my life BUT I have gotten upset in that way.

-Homecoming. But I DID NOT run for homecoming queen, and I did not light any of the letters. Although that event was definitely special to me.

-Earthquake. Definitely real. BUT I DO NOT DRINK TO CALM MYSELF DOWN, I just added that for the story.

FAKE:

-All the drinking, because I didn't start drinking that much until after I graduated high school.

-Me being catcher, because in real life I was Center, #5 and team captain senior year. Lol. I just split it between the two girls.

-New Years Kiss, because that happened about a year after I graduated.

-Sex on Mauna Kea, but let's face it. That was a good scene so.. yeah. lmao.

-The romantic scene down at Laupahoehoe Point. I do go to that spot though, so that part is real.

If you still wonder about any of the significant events that happened to Brittany and Santana, then please just ask :)

-------------

Quinn and Brittany spent the next two days beach hopping and enjoying the little amount of time they had left together. It was so hard to even think about Quinn getting on the plane and leaving. Rachel would come by and spend time with Quinn as well but she understood that she really wanted time with Brittany.

"God I can't believe this is happening. I'm taking you to the airport." It was about 5:30 and Brittany needed to get Quinn to the airport by 6. "Why did time have to go by so quickly?"

"I don't know. But what I do know is I don't want to get on that plane. I don't."

"I don't want you to get on the plane either, Q. I'm gonna miss you." Her best friend was looking at her with tears forming in her eyes. "I can still see you, you know. Don't be doing any of that right now. I'm driving."

Quinn quickly wiped her eyes and looked back at the road. "I'm sorry okay this is just hard for me."

As they pulled into the airport, the emotions started to fill up inside of Brittany. Winter break was amazing and she knew that without Quinn being there, it would have never been what it was. Having Quinn here with her in Hawai'i was perfect. It was as if having her there made everything right in the world. Now? She was leaving and they would be so rudely separated by the five hour time difference. Brittany threw the car into park and they both got out. She helped Quinn with her bags and then there they were. Both standing facing each other, for the last time for who knows how long.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do without you. Cause now I know what Hawai'i is like with you here."

"You'll be fine, Britt. I promise. I'll try to be back for spring break." Brittany took Quinn in her arms and they hugged for a couple seconds. "Take care of yourself okay? And have fun at your first day of softball practice with your team. I know you guys are gonna do amazingly."